Who wants a tank?

first, I would need to find a cannon smith to remilitarize the cannon,

second, I would need one of you handloaders to make me a couple dozen rounds,

third, and this is key, I would want a Panther or Tiger. If I'm going to be called a nazi, I want to go big or go home with those nice big iron crosses on the sides of the turret. Imagine the day the confiscation cops come rolling down the street all tacticool in their mil surplus mrap thinking they are going to be all heroic rolling a soft target, and the crack of an 88 changes the game.[dance]

Are civilians allowed to buy rounds for one of those? I need to know in case I hit Powerball.
Absolutely, but youll need to get intimately familiar with the NFA. So itll be a $200 tax om the cannon as a destructive device....and another $200 tax on each round you want to put downrange.

first, I would need to find a cannon smith to remilitarize the cannon,

second, I would need one of you handloaders to make me a couple dozen rounds,

third, and this is key, I would want a Panther or Tiger. If I'm going to be called a nazi, I want to go big or go home with those nice big iron crosses on the sides of the turret. Imagine the day the confiscation cops come rolling down the street all tacticool in their mil surplus mrap thinking they are going to be all heroic rolling a soft target, and the crack of an 88 changes the game.[dance]
I’d paint over the crosses just to piss people off with the American Star, but otherwise I love the idea of whacking the front MRAP with a round bigger than their noggins.

At the Collings foundation get together this past fall they would teach and let you drive a tank, for a fee of course, but worth it for those that just want to try it vs. buying a whole tank. I think they used one of thier Shermans.

Actually I’ve been wanting a BMP for awhile.
Think of it as an uparmored SUV.
Bonus points for a working turret.

Pretty sure we can't have that in Mass...... (probably not the rest of NE either). Gun laws.

So, Radtekk, maybe you could buy it and invite u all down to try it out??????

Some of you old guys may remember when Grossmans sold them in the 50s. A contractor bought one for wrecking houses. He was the first to install a " drive through "

Pretty sure we can't have that in Mass...... (probably not the rest of NE either). Gun laws.

So, Radtekk, maybe you could buy it and invite u all down to try it out??????
🤨 It's a tank.

When you own a tank you can do whatever the f*** you want. What's the fuzz gonna do, command you to get out of the tank?

The one, and only proper response to that would be.
1433988403_Come-at-me-bro!.jpg

[laugh]

Back
Top Bottom