Who the maker of this 30rd mag

I think your right its cheap mag. I got it on a trade with some HK 20rd mags. As far as the ammo, I load the cheap mag with some M80A1 and no one knew what it was. Its the hardest ammo to find right now. The upper picture are M855A1 ammo that will replace the green tips ammo. Living in a state that the gun laws are straight forward. My son was shooting a FA MP5 when he was 10 years old.

No one knew what it was cuz it looks just like API, no other way of telling from an ordinary picture. Sorry we all disappointed you with not caring...

no way you guys never disappointed me, learn more on this forum then any other site. great member that go out of there way to help you. . In fact you help me in finding the maker of the mag. Thank you

Not sure who made it but I have one that looks the same. It has a plastic follower. I was told it was preban. Next to it is an original cetme 25 rounderC129610E-58B8-4B1F-BB0F-ADC02B60799F.jpeg

yeah, that's the one. Some one here thinks a HK. I collection H&K rifles and I never seen a mag build so cheap. But it works run 30rds all day out of the mag. I have some Cetme 20rd mag that I want to get rid of. Work with you on price, remember shipping is what hurts,

Rick

Back
Top Bottom