Who Teaches an NRA Range Safety Officer Course?

I need to get one in before long, and was wondering who runs them locally.

Yes, I checked NRA's website, there's one this weekend, but, I'm teaching in Jericho, VT (Appleseed).

GOAL runs them in Northboro, MA. But that's a very long trip for you.

Have you checked with your state association, perhaps they offer them.

If you are close enough to NY, you might check their state association too.

If you qualify (and I can't remember exactly what that entails) you can take the home study course. That was how I did it.

NRA Range Safety officer class

Nickle
Ken Maurer is teaching this class at the Westford Sportsmen's Club in Westford, MA on November 3, 2007. It is a club class, but he may be willing to include you. I suggest that you contact him

GOAL runs them in Northboro, MA. But that's a very long trip for you.

Have you checked with your state association, perhaps they offer them.

If you are close enough to NY, you might check their state association too.

Len, I didn't see ANY VT Course.

Granted, Albany, NY up would be much better.

Western Mass (I-91 or US-7 area) would also work.

But, I need to get one in.

I see to take it on-line I have to already be an NRA Instructor, Is this true for an on-site course as well?

GOAL is in MA, they aren't going to run courses in VT [wink] . My suggestion was to see if your VT assn does something similar.

Northboro isn't Western MA (except to some folks that never venture further than Rte. 128 [wink] ), so it may or may not be doable.

I suppose you could also contact the NRA's Education division and ask if anything is planned in VT or Albany area?

No, in-person course is for anyone. On-line courses have special "entry requirements".

GOAL is in MA, they aren't going to run courses in VT [wink] . My suggestion was to see if your VT assn does something similar.

Northboro isn't Western MA (except to some folks that never venture further than Rte. 128 [wink] ), so it may or may not be doable.

I suppose you could also contact the NRA's Education division and ask if anything is planned in VT or Albany area?

No, in-person course is for anyone. On-line courses have special "entry requirements".

I didn't check GOAL, I checked the NRA's site for all of them..

The same folks that are running courses in Chelmsford, MA are also doing Manchester, NH.

Looks like an in-person course it will be.

Thanks for the answers, folks.

Back
Top Bottom