• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Who Started The NRA?

They don't care and won't believe you. Sorry.

This is like trying to remind people the majority of Democrats voted AGAINST civil rights.

They don't care and won't believe you. Sorry.

This is like trying to remind people the majority of Democrats voted AGAINST civil rights.
Or that DNC leadership and Klan leadership had a great deal of overlap at that time.

Or that MLK applied for and was denied a CCW permit.

Or that the Republican party was formed in response to the Kansas Nebraska Act (an anti-slavery party)

Last edited:
I bet this would leave most liberals and Obama supporters speechless for a few minutes at least.
Worth passing around. Especially to any anti's you know.

[SHORT VERSION] Black conservative leaders discuss how the NRA was created to protect freed slaves - YouTube

I am not claiming if this it true or not, but I could not find any detailed evidence of it.

Nothing here: A Brief History of NRA
Or Here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Rifle_Association
But this: The Suprising Unknown History of the NRA | Alternet

All from the first page search results.

Anyone know more?

the nra was started because a couple of officers in the Union Army were appalled by lack of basic rifling skills by union soldiers. the NRA most definitely fought for the rights of freed slaves to own guns.

it is gun control, not pro-2a, that has a history in racism.

Back
Top Bottom