Who sells 1 1/2 inch belts

I know there was something about belts here I can't find it. Anyway does anyone know where I can get a good belt. Thanks for any help.

buy from Andy

I still like the belt I got from Andy. Plus the custom molded holster for my 1911. I plan to get a dress belt from him a some point in the near future.

One of the things that I really like about his belts is the buckle. I don't know where he gets them from, but I simply like them better than the traditional belt buckles you see out there. Plus you can actually change the buckles if you want. Too many belts (IMO) are put together so that you can't do that.

Beggar's Pouch Leather in North Conway, NH.
It is right in the center of town on the east side of Rt 16.

From their web site:

English Bridle Leather is used for our heavy duty belts. This 12 to 14 oz leather is very thick and will stand up to the most punishing
wear you could imagine. These belts are perfect for anyone who carries tools or heavy accessories or side arms on their belt and are
enjoyed by outdoor sportsmen and construction workers. This is a truly wonderful leather that perform for years and years of rugged
use. These are serious belts that are not for the faint of heart………there is nothing wimpy about this leather!! Belt colors are black
and dark brown and are available in lengths up to over 90″.

Beggars Pouch Leather

2653 White Mountain Highway

North Conway NH 03860

http://www.beggarspouchleather.com/about-our-belts/

The 12-14 oz belts don't need a stiffener.

Last edited:
I had some from him, but they didn't wear well. The belt got floppy quickly.

I've got a Beltman belt, what hide did you get? Did you get the stiffener if it wasn't horse?

I have the horse one for more than a year now and wear it almost every day, 98%?
it's broken in from it's stiff straightness now and fits to my hip. But by no means is it floppy.

I've got a Beltman belt, what hide did you get? Did you get the stiffener if it wasn't horse?

I have the horse one for more than a year now and wear it almost every day, 98%?
it's broken in from it's stiff straightness now and fits to my hip. But by no means is it floppy.

Bullhide, no stiffener, and it did get floppy to the point that it was not properly supporting the holster.

Last edited:
I have a horse 1.5" from the Beltman. I've had it for over a year and wear it everyday. It has regular wear but did not get floppy.

In the future I will check out Andy's belts. I like to support local people as much as I can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom