• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Who keeps a spare set of dies?

Stocked up on dies just like primers pre-election. Paid off when I broke my first decapping pin six months ago...

decapping pins are something you should have spares of. I broke one, replaced it with the spare in my "spare parts kit", and ordered a dozen of them.

Spare parts kit is something you should have too. I broke a spring a couple of months ago, replaced it and emailed Dillon for the warranty replacement. Replacement came in about a week (?) later. Because I had spare parts kit, didn't miss a beat.

Have you tried Shooting Supply in Westport? They have a lot of Lee reloading supplies in stock. If you aren't local, they have an ebay store.
Thanks.
ive been there. It’s been a while. I’ve been meaning to go back since I grabbed all this. I’m on the email list and get tempted by the used gun list.
My problem seems to be Gartman. They’re in between me and shooters supply. Every time I go out I end up with another sig and never make it to Westport. Lol.

I've had .45ACP dies & conversion kit on backorder at Dillon since January 12th.
Hmmm I have a spare set of Dillon 45 dies hanging around PM me if you’re interested in buying them. They are in damn fine shape. Maybe not even used.
Picked them up with a 550 recently and I already have a set

Back
Top Bottom