• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Who is still a fan of gun shows?

I’ll be at Boston Market after 5pm for the NES meeting. All NES members in good standing are welcome to attend.

Black t shirt with white skull on it.

Got back from Marlborough...high ammo prices, lots of Turkish shotguns, over priced pre-bans that basically are out for show. I passed on the .300 Blackout ammo for $1.75 a round. After I got through the isles of Chinese knives and cheap AR accessories, I saw a few odd ball magazines for a few handguns. Hey, I know people have overhead and have to pay for their tables, but there were no deals to be found.

shocking :confused:

I haven't seen any mention of what they charged to walk in the door yet, anyone?

We are all set up at Boston Market.
We have our own section.

The gun show was worth the money.
They didn’t charge for parking.
All the pre ban Glock mags sold out at opening.
$250 for square notch.
The crowd had to wait 50 minutes to enter due to it being so big.

Saw a mass compliant G23 in new condition for $1,700.

One place had Glock lowers.

High priced ammo & guns but a big crowd. Bought Jerky & Tee Shirts for the girls. Found some PSL mags and some 38-40 ammo. Bought some neoprene gun mats with the exploded view. Caught up with some of the vendors and had a simultaneous celebrity encounter. Jim Wallace from GOAL and our Moderator SKS Ray.
Nice catching up with you and Jim today.

I noticed quite a few older folks in wheel chairs.

That gave me hope for when I become an elderly senior.

A gun enthusiast can still enjoy life even if he has a disability.

I might have to give up the Ruckus when that time comes, though.

I like to go to gun shows to find that loophole. Obama says it's right there. Still haven't found it yet lol

Back
Top Bottom