• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Who is listening to Froggy 1009 in VT for the Moose Lottery?

GM-GUY

NES Member
I just started, I heard someone from Wisconsin, no one from Mass that I heard.

I am hoping I draw a tag, I'm going to take my Father-In-Law, he's going to be 80 in 4 years, and I'm running out of time. We will go on quads and take some of the heavy lifting out of it.

VT will have the results posted about noon today on VT Fish & Wildlife. Bulls only this year.

I scored a tag in Maine in 2010 (brought my FiL), and saw nothing - even with a guide, major temp change the week before and they scattered. It was also zone 26, too far south and didn't know about the swap.

Just heard the first two Mass residents. Still no NH or Maine folks.

Last edited:
I WON A BULL TAG !!!!!

Zone 7 Rangeley is about the center of it. October 10th-15. A total of 125 tags issued for that week and only that week is open in that zone.

Any input should I offer a trade for another more desirable zone or stick with that one. Bringing my FiL again and this time my 13 yo son too.

I didn't know till I got a call from a guide service today - normally I watch the drawing as it happens - this year I was out and about at a Hemophilia walk and my sons hockey game and it slipped my mind.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom