• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Who is Aron Levy? RE: April 19th Lexington Rally

The battle is heating up on the Lexington Patch site over the April 19th rally:

Pro-Gun Rally to ?Muster on the Battle Green? - Lexington, MA Patch

There's a bunch of posts by some guy going by "Aron Levy" - and claiming to be a LTC-A license holder, Title 2 weapons owner - and military history degree holder , out of one side of his mouth - and yet - defending the SPLC out of the other side of his mouth.

Those two don't seem to go together IMHO - this guy seems like he's full of crap.

Anybody recognize that name?

That Patch piece is hilarious. Yes, yes! We are all staging these rallies to boost gun sales.

And Michael Bloomberg is funding bored stay at home Moms all over the country.

is it this guy? at work so I can't FB
http://www.facebook.com/aronl

If it is that guy, I went to school with him. He's a couple years older than me and never in the same group of friends so I can't really comment on him personally. I can say that growing up in Lexington seems to give most people a serious sense of self-entitlement and a false view on the "real world".

Looking back I’m extremely thankful that my parents were normal, hardworking, blue collar people who taught me real morals. They didn’t coddle me and hold my hand through everything like most of the kids I grew up with. When I turned 18 I was told to GTFO or pay rent, not go off to some expensive/pointless college on someone else’s dime.

Last edited:
considering some of the most important battles in american history were fought at lexington and concord--this is sad as SHIT.

What is even sadder is that you are not taught the significance of these battles when you grow up in that town. I had only one teacher that I can recall that actually taught us about these types of things with a passion, and that was in the third grade! They kind of just went through the paces of whatever they had to do to get through their mandatory lesson.

I feel like you should be able to take pride being from that town, but with what it has turned into I’m embarrassed to tell people I grew up there (yes, 85% of the people there are top shelf douchebags). The history in that town never meant much to me until I educated myself, and even more so since I got into firearms and the 2A.

Americans were formally birthed on April 19, 1775 - it was approximately 10 years of development through continually tighter to excessive restrictions by a government that didn't really care about it's people. Then approximately 16 hrs of labor from the time General-Governor Gauge said, "Go." to his troops until the first time Americans stood up and fought first at Meriam's Corner. It was there Americans stopped taking the first punch (First at Lexington Green and again at Concord's North Bridge) and hit them first, hard and continually until the Red Coats made it back to Bunker Hill.

After that the first 8 years were tougher than expected to make sure we stayed Americans and not subjects of a tyrannical government.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

If it is that guy, I went to school with him. He's a couple years older than me and never in the same group of friends so I can't really comment on him personally. I can say that growing up in Lexington seems to give most people a serious sense of self-entitlement and a false view on the "real world".

Looking back I’m extremely thankful that my parents were normal, hardworking, blue collar people who taught me real morals. They didn’t coddle me and hold my hand through everything like most of the kids I grew up with. When I turned 18 I was told to GTFO or pay rent, not go off to some expensive/pointless college on someone else’s dime.

Holy carp that dude looks older that I do an d I graduated high school 20 years before him and from his post he is a troll and obvious troll at that

According to his FB page, he lives with his parents yet has enough money to own an NFA MAC-10. Pathetic.

This twat has no guns. He's fishing for gun info from Google to use to convince people he's a gun guy while he trolls comments sections. Liberal tactic...."convince them you are a gun owner that just wants safety" The Mayors Against Guns ad with the FAKE FUDD ring a bell? The comments on that thread are well beyond idiotic from the anti-freedom crowd. You won't see that fat slob at the Lexington Rally. Aside, I had a Democratic Underground account for a few years with the username "Hugo Cheney-Chavez"....I pretended to be a super cool hip Lib Commie that just happened to believe in private firearms ownership to keep the Proletariat in power or some such....converted a few libs into owning guns. After awhile they stopped showing up on that forum.

Last edited:
love it trenchgunner---if this aaron levy ever owned a firearm much less shot one i might barf--
hes obviously a troll but he did his job and pissed people off---now we just have to learn these lib tactics faster and ignore them---or better use them against them as you did

Please inform him posse comitatus doesn't apply to national guard. That's only applicable to federal troops. The national guard can, and has, enforced the law. If state law said they can mobilize against citizens, they, in theory, could.

Sent from my GT-P6210 using Tapatalk 2

love it trenchgunner---if this aaron levy ever owned a firearm much less shot one i might barf--
hes obviously a troll but he did his job and pissed people off---now we just have to learn these lib tactics faster and ignore them---or better use them against them as you did

He might be out there trying to piss people off - but he still needs to be confronted and called out and taken down.

The problem with allowing people like to spew their BS - is that there are a lot of people who are simply un-educated on matters of guns, and when people like him are out there saying " I own fully automatic weapons and I think they should be banned and there should be a mag ban too" - the antis prop him up on their shoulders and say " SEE - even the gun owners think they should be banned!!!"

The BS cannot be allowed to stand.

I posted as AJ on that Lexington Patch thread, and that guy was a douche. Man, I can't say I ever met such a left wing Social Democrat machine gunner before...
Looks like he eventually fled that Muster Thread because of saying he was being harassed and threatened to call police... jeez...

Back
Top Bottom