Who here is interested in NRL22 in Southern NH?

What types of ammo is recommended? I have an accurate rig with CCI SV but is the SV a handicap?

Use whatever ammo is most accurate in your rifle. My T1 shoots best with Eley Club, which is nice.

I do recommend you use SUB-sonic ammo. The faster .22 ammo only stays super-sonic to about 50 yards. After that, it becomes transonic and bullet stability suffers greatly. Most high quality .22 match ammo runs between 1050-1090. Right on the edge.

Anything ever come from this? Went to a couple of NRL matches in Scarborough, ME and a big NRL22X match in PA and had a blast. Hoping to find something that doesn't take all day and a tank of gas to shoot the monthly course of fire.

A word of warning...NRL22 is REALLY addictive!

Anything ever come from this? Went to a couple of NRL matches in Scarborough, ME and a big NRL22X match in PA and had a blast. Hoping to find something that doesn't take all day and a tank of gas to shoot the monthly course of fire.

A word of warning...NRL22 is REALLY addictive!
Same here would be interested in getting this started. Live in bow NH area

I really hope that we get some NRL22 style matches going non of the clubs i am near seem to be running them and if they are they do not advertise to general public

you guys willing to come to MA? Granby, Reading and New Bedford will be running PRS22 matches this season, possibly some others.

you guys willing to come to MA? Granby, Reading and New Bedford will be running PRS22 matches this season, possibly some others.
Hard to temp me to enter the state of Mass for any reason. With a firearm? Not likely even though I have always wanted to attend a match at Granby

So I am guessing that this has stalled out cause last post was in DEC. I am hoping to reignite this in southern NH.
Lots of rimfire matches this year, not so much in NH. If any range members/MDs are interested in starting up matches at their club(s) in NH and need some guidance, feel free to hit me up.

With Tandemkross just across from the Stark House Tavern in Weare, NH, I’m surprised they haven’t started such matches locally…

I really hope that someone in here who may be members at ranges in the Southern NH area may have interest. I cant seem to get a membership into any of the local ranges as they have member limitations in terms of numbers and I would really like to get out and compete.

Back
Top Bottom