• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Who here does NOT edc?

I haven't carried daily since I pulled my back out . . . . 4 or so years ago. I'm fine now, but I am wary of it. I've tried pocket carry of one thing or another. Then I lose when the pocket is being filled by a wallet or cell phone or something. I also don't want to look like MacGuyver with 58 items on my belt and person.

I haven't carried in about 4 months due to back issues. It took 8 weeks of weekly chiropractor appointments and stretching exercises to finally unstick things and get it to where I could sit up and down and get around without being stiff and in pain. Down to every other week for the chiropractor however the exercises are daily. I am finally at a point now where I am considering trying EDC again when I am out depending on the circumstances.

Who here doesnt EDC and would like to meet me in Dorchester at midnight with their life savings in cash?

Certain companies that you even visit have that policy of you submitting to a full auto search once you are on their premises.
This cannot be enforced on a visitor (with the possible exception of some govt facilities), though employers and coerce employees with the prospect of involuntary decruitment. They (private sector) can turn you away if you don't consent to a search on the way in, but cannot force a search or detain you once you have entered.

Last edited:
Would something like a shoulder holster have helped, or would it have had the same issue? I am genuinely curious.

A shoulder rig or pocket carry would be OK I bet. My problems are lower back and related. I carried for years IWB at around 5:00. On the right side my Sacroiliac joint. pelvic bone meets sacrum bone, pretty much "froze" up and no movement. My lower back like L3 - L5 weren't much better. I spent a bunch of time in what I called the rack also known as a spinal decompression table. Basically lay face down and grab these handles. They strap your legs in and the machine bends your legs down and decompresses your spine. 10 -15 minutes in the machine followed by a lower back massage and then the guy would crack my back and hips but he never went crazy. It was very controlled cracking. After 8 weeks of this another 8 weeks of every over week I am finally in good shape.

I love you..No homo and are you hiring
Well thanks :) Due to the industry of my primary business, I don't have to pretend to hate America or the traditional values that made her my favorite country in order to make sure my team gets paid.

We'll be hiring again this fall. I like posting wild, inappropriate, super-hyperbolic "cancellable" content with accounts like these (because I have a f***ed up sense of humor), so I'll find a way to get the word out in a way that doesn't make my shitposting habit cause a headache for my employees.

I don't, it is a personal choice but I also am not driving the bus up and down Blue Hill Avenue anymore.

I am however prepared to defend my family on our property at a seconds notice

Honestly appreciated. I'm going to add paid LTC fees to my list of company benefits for employees that need to go to MA.
Update: my lawyer's response to being tasked with asking for the "corporate rate" was "okay, what do you actually need?"

Added to company handbook and onboarding. Feels funny to list a constitutional right in a benefits package, but here we are.

I also will not disclose my carry habit to a public forum. Especially in marxichussets where 96% of the time if you use it, you will more than likely lose it.

Have a joyous ram-a-Dan

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom