• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Who has the best price for .223?

schnips

NES Member
I just need some cheap blasting ammo, stuff I can take to the pumpkin shoot or let friends use without worrying about collecting the brass. Looking to get about 1,000 rounds. I'm in Billerica but don't mind driving a bit.

best deal i have seen is for golden tiger, wolf, tula all right around 23 cents per round /1000 just gotta look.

I just need some cheap blasting ammo, stuff I can take to the pumpkin shoot or let friends use without worrying about collecting the brass. Looking to get about 1,000 rounds. I'm in Billerica but don't mind driving a bit.

Pullman arms worcester.

I pick up 1k for 240 plus tax. Wolf.

.223? Or can you use 5.56? I've found ammo cans of XM855 (62 gr 5.56 mm Federal) at WalMart for $164/420 rounds. Other than that, the 100 round bulk packs of Federal .223 seem to be about the best I've found (also at WM). You might do well driving up to KTP, or some of the NH shops.

Collectable Arms or Merrimack Firearms, both in Merrimack NH. Not a bad drive from Billerica. Call them both and go with the cheaper. They had the best prices on PMC Bronze that I've seen around and online (after you factor in shipping). I think I paid $330 for 1k rounds a few months ago, but dont quote me on that.

If you don't care if it's steel or brass cased, Tula and Wolf are both cheap and always go bang in my AR. Usually pick up Tula @ 25¢/rd at Walmart, or Wolf for 23-24¢/rd in bulk from the interwebs.

Collectable Arms or Merrimack Firearms, both in Merrimack NH. Not a bad drive from Billerica. Call them both and go with the cheaper. They had the best prices on PMC Bronze that I've seen around and online (after you factor in shipping). I think I paid $330 for 1k rounds a few months ago, but dont quote me on that.

I paid the same there last week for the PMC.

I just paid $595 for 2000 rounds of Federal American Eagle. I may be able to get more if my source is not sold out. If there is some interest, I can check what is left. They were willing to sell me 10K rounds 3 weeks ago but I am not sure how much is left. You'll have to travel into RI to pick it up if I can get more.

Back
Top Bottom