who has an fal; rare in ma

I’m a Commonwealth Guy too, and I was jonesing for the L1 features but was put off by the inch mags. I got lucky and found an early C1A1 sporter that, so far, functions well.

I’ll try to get a pic up, one of these days.

I’m a Commonwealth Guy too, and I was jonesing for the L1 features but was put off by the inch mags. I got lucky and found an early C1A1 sporter that, so far, functions well.

I’ll try to get a pic up, one of these days.

Inch pattern mags can be found pretty easily, you'll pay more for them, usually around $40/ea, but metrics run fine in my inch rifle.

Inch pattern mags can be found pretty easily, you'll pay more for them, usually around $40/ea, but metrics run fine in my inch rifle.

Truth, but when I was doing my research and buying my rifle, everything I found said inch mags were tougher to find and much more expensive. They might be easier to get now; I dunno.

Speaking of FAL's, I have an extra green web sling for one that's collecting dust. My wife got me one for Christmas and just HAD to get it from England, while my buddy heard me talking and bought me the same thing, so I have an extra if anyone needs it.

I've never had a sling for mine but I would like one. How much do you want for it? PM me I guess.

I'm not sure if its been mentioned, but the FALfiles has about an infinite knowledge base on FAL's. One guy in particular goes by "gunplumber" who posts up some super educational and informative writings.

I'm not sure if its been mentioned, but the FALfiles has about an infinite knowledge base on FAL's. One guy in particular goes by "gunplumber" who posts up some super educational and informative writings.

That forum was very helpful when I was building my rifle. I bought the tools to do it from there, and sold it all there when I was done. Great forum.

think his name war fienburg or something like that

Arrested guy. There was/is another guy on Oak St that dealt almost exclusively with EBR's. Everything was in a section of his basement that was cordoned off with a wrought iron gate. It was pretty cool. And. . . .because it was the basement and I always seemed to buy guns from him the in the middle of summer, it was pretty cool. Only regret was not buying a Galil at the time. I did not know.

If I ever win the BIG lottery, I'm opening a Military Grade Firearms Manufacturing Plant that builds all the major Battle Rifle Platforms right here in the U.S.A. (Including the FAL)
And if the lottery is big enough, it will be a Not-For-Profit that hires and trains Veterans... [smile]

Arrested guy. There was/is another guy on Oak St that dealt almost exclusively with EBR's. Everything was in a section of his basement that was cordoned off with a wrought iron gate. It was pretty cool. And. . . .because it was the basement and I always seemed to buy guns from him the in the middle of summer, it was pretty cool. Only regret was not buying a Galil at the time. I did not know.

Whatever happened to Feinburg? I know he did time for a bit. I dealt with him a few times circa 2002-2004 and while he was an odd duck he wasn’t bad to deal with FFL wise. (this is when he still had a FFL). He’s got to be close to 70 now?

Whatever happened to Feinburg? I know he did time for a bit. I dealt with him a few times circa 2002-2004 and while he was an odd duck he wasn’t bad to deal with FFL wise. (this is when he still had a FFL). He’s got to be close to 70 now?
got out of jail was on facebook for a while; disappeared now

Back
Top Bottom