• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Who has a Bul Armory SAS II TAC 5"?

nightpoison

NES Member
I'm interested in picking up a DS 1911 in 9mm. I was looking at the Springfield Armory, but after watching TheHumbleMarksman I'm heavily leaning towards the Bul. Yes, I thought about the Staccato P, but at the end of the day, I can't justify the extra loot. You know, never having shot one and all. I do like the looks of the Bul better.

I will be using this as a range toy and getting into some shooting sports, casually.

Who has experience with one? Who owns one?

Last edited:
I'm on the waiting list for availability, but would still be curious if anyone has any experience with any of the Bul Armory SAS II TAC models. Let me know.

You can buy direct direct from bul in florida. When you checkout it says no sales to mass. Gunbroker is an option at a greater price. Was looking for the sas ii ultralight 9mm 3.25. Bummer

You can buy direct direct from bul in florida. When you checkout it says no sales to mass. Gunbroker is an option at a greater price. Was looking for the sas ii ultralight 9mm 3.25. Bummer
Will they sell to a FFL? Or are they like palmetto and not ship anything to MA?

Wont ship or sell to ma.
Then I’d ship to a NH dealer who can then ship to a MA dealer. 2 transfer fees plus shipping twice but if you really want it that bad…
Also this is assuming they don’t care that the billing address is MA

If that’s an issue then I’d ask a NH dealer to order one for you.

Yes I’ve done both in the past

Back
Top Bottom