• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Who got firearms related xmas gifts?

I got afew late Christmas gifts on the way from Mrs Wicked1911 [dance] [rockon]

Fab Defense T-pod G2 QR:
14C0DDFC_zps33de1e2e.jpg

Diamondhead metal sights:
D2A5582D_zps9e871f40.jpg

Aimpoint Pro:
E49E9F75_zps22130852.jpg

I got a saddle mount / scope for the deer gun.
12 ga bore snake
2x 1/2" ar 500 gongs for my setup
and Impact ear muffs

My wife opened this up, can you guess?
20131225_075003.jpg

Wife told me, you make your gun Christmas all year round. No Need to give any gun related items for Christmas. On the other hand my kid got a nerf centurion mega blaster rifle. That thing is awesome.

I picked up a used MEC 650 loader in great shape along with a Super Sizer... Both for $75 on Craigslist... No more using a Lee Load All II... Merry Christmas to me!!

Nothing directly for me, but my Xmas gift to the Commonwealth was getting 4 people to take their basic safety class and submit LTC applications. Just doing my part to help feed that beast of a government budget through fees!

y3avu9up.jpg

Asked my folks for some LED lights, a couple hygrometers, a golden rod (which is too long.. Oops) and my grandfathers M5 bayonet which he bastardized (ground off the nub that sticks into the gas plug and removed the locking device). also got a shooting mat from midway when they were on sale.

-------------
Excuse the brevity, I'm mobile.

The lady got me a crossbreed ankle holster (which was too big) and a crossbreed belt (which was too small). She tried her damnedest though! Looking forward to the correct sizes coming in.

As it turns out, my mother paid for my girlfriends LTC class as her Christmas present to us.

The ladies in my life know what's up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought myself a 3rd gen G19 to go with my G23.

Gift to myself was taking 20 minutes and assembling the qd buy lower and specing out the rest of the upper build. Planning on giving it to my son when he comes of age.

I love filling shopping carts.

Wife's next xmass present will be an r51 in 9mm. Even if we have to go to NH.

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk

A "gift" from the gods of Massachusetts that allow you to exercise your rights

:)

And speaking of gifts, HUGE kudos to Duece for helping me get a very nice new CZ 455 rifle and conversion kit (22LR & 22WMR) for my son. He loves it.
Thanks once again Duece.
For others who are shopping, consider giving him a chance to earn your business.

Gift certificate at a local shotgun range that will keep me busy there for months..... Damn..a new shotgun will be expensive.....

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I bought myself a Ruger 10/22 Carbine.....now I finally get to put all the 22lr I've picked up over the past year to use. I also renewed my NRA membership for 3 or 5 years....can't remember how long (and too lazy to get the card).

Wife got me some LaRue stuff and a sweet tac light for the SIG:

2usereba.jpg

For to blind the dumbass who makes it past the dogs so as I can pop a cap in his ass.

I got a glock 29sf and 1000 rounds of 10mm hallow points for one of my gifts from the wife. I got a bad ass flashlight (zebra light), a new leatherman not firearms related but Cook Kid related.

And a PS4 with games among other things.

Attachments

• photo (2).JPG
    photo (2).JPG
    65.8 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Wife got me a $100 certificate to Riley's. I can't believe she went in there alone, haha. Also got $100 to KTP and $300 to Dick's, but probably going to use those on fishing gear. Oh, and I got a new pair of Nikon binoculars which should be nice to have at the range (10-22x!).

Back
Top Bottom