• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

who else has the gun digest calendar (stutzen jaeger)

2/10 Killy factor though. Plus side is that it could shoot flaming laser beams and not be included in an AWB.

Other than the fact that it looks stupid with a scope on it (Can people aim with normal sights anymore?) it is very nice looking. I am a fan of single shots, Contendors/Encores, H&R, The Ruger #1, and double rifles.

I really like full stock-type carbines, the wood options offered for that rife are amazing. Also agree with cerberus, some sort of iron sights would look at home on this rifle. The MSRP assures me that I will never find this rife in my hands, but it's nice to think about.

[cerberus];3115685 said:
Other than the fact that it looks stupid with a scope on it (Can people aim with normal sights anymore?) it is very nice looking. I am a fan of single shots, Contendors/Encores, H&R, The Ruger #1, and double rifles.

Yeah, that scope is bad

Next thing you know you'll be looking at shot guns and shooting trap. op is a fgt[rofl]

i'm embracing my inner fudd.

at least the last time i shot trap i was in full camo and wearing a chest rig... and a shovel...

550060_502641629782315_1781306193_n_zps561f6ab6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom