• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Who do you pick?

Lol. $5 dollar gun? Welcome to "Skinflint Heaven"...

1665682416535.png

Need to know what type of weapon they're designing

Handgun: Browning
Rifle: Mauser
Shotgun: Browning
Machine Gun: Browning
Budget: Kalashnikov

Overall winner: Browning

What have Jerry and Hickock45 designed? Or are they just shooters? Don’t know Ian and Brandon
It takes more to designing a weapon than a bright engineer. Without connecting with the use of a tool, something is lost.

Think Ann Rand and all the architectural facade crap that went around and still wastes so much of our resources.

Now apply that to a firearm. Message and means. Feed back between the two experts of handling and engineering, and add in a little manufacturing input. And you have a win.

Ian I barely know. Brandon H is a cool guy who flys in the Donut Operator and Demo Ranch circles. He's a huge part of keeping some historical knowledge and resources active, but his pick is lower than Jerrys, not just for the world record set, but for the fact that he has been consulting with firearms and gear manufacturers for like 35 years and has a rock solid reputation in that area.

Brandon would be a guy you could probably trust to be passed a gun and watch Jerry's back.

Browning and Ian.

But if I'm feeling adventurous, I'd probably just let Kalashnikov do it and then spend the other dollar on a Cumby's coffee. Because you know whatever Mikhail comes up with won't really need a testfire.

Actually, given my current proclivities, I'd probably use all $5 to hire Dieudonne Saive.

Browning and Ian.

But if I'm feeling adventurous, I'd probably just let Kalashnikov do it and then spend the other dollar on a Cumby's coffee. Because you know whatever Mikhail comes up with won't really need a testfire.

Actually, given my current proclivities, I'd probably use all $5 to hire Dieudonne Saive.
This was my choice also. Both are great at what they did/do...

^^^
[rofl]

That really tickled by cruelty bone...

Back
Top Bottom