Who comes up with this crap

Nice. I ordered the "Great Dane" for my pekingese.

Back to the OP. The bottom line is that it won't matter what happens because if this is put in place and has an impact or not, they will continue to come up with more of this type of legislation.
These individuals quite simply want all guns to disappear. The only way to stop them is to prevent them from being in a position complete with decision making capacity. And, as long as people vote them in we'll be dealing with a never ending cycle of this type of political ridiculousness.
Unfortunately, we don't vote in every state and the majorities in some states(read: California) seem to be flippin' mental, ie. The Berkley Marine Corps Demonstrations.

If this passes I hope that the gun manufacturers grow some balls and do a Ronnie Barrett on California - and refuse to sell to ANYBODY in CA - including any government agencies or police departments.

We wouldn't have to do that if everybody obeyed the law in the first place. All men were created equal. There should be no "protected" classes. The reason gun grabbers are getting away with stripping our rights is because LE and MIL are exempt from them....which flies directly in the face of the 2nd amendment.

what absurd technology.

Suppose John Q. Citizen needs to use his gun for legit self defense. Suppose his hands are covered in blood or mud or dirt whatever and the biometric can't read his prints. That "safety technology" just got him dead.

It'll fail with clean hands. I assume everyone has bought a gun in MA and had to try multiple times to get the print reader to work. In addition, I assume it'll use some tiny battery prone to failure. Finally, how well will it survive and work after a few hundred rounds have been put through the gun? I've seen cheap red dots disintegrate after five shots when used on an M1.

what absurd technology.

Suppose John Q. Citizen needs to use his gun for legit self defense. Suppose his hands are covered in blood or mud or dirt whatever and the biometric can't read his prints. That "safety technology" just got him dead.

We that carry a pre-lock revolver, don't worry about technology[party]

Someday people will realize that Democrat politicians are running on loop.The same crap resurfaces time after time.Nothing ever changes except higher taxes.

We that carry a pre-lock revolver, don't worry about technology[party]

That, plus how bout if your in your home and you go the thing in the nightstand and maybe your in you're basement, someone busts down the front door and your wife grabs the tech gun and guess what, she can't save her life. It's useless. yOu would have to be an idiot to depend on a gun with a computer in it. I can barely depend on my computer to get my email.

This technology should be applied to knives too. That way people couldn't get stabbed anymore.

Don't say that too loud, theres anti types around here. Pretty soon my mommy won't be able to cut my steak for me unless she buys her own set of knives.

Lets invent a Supreme Court bullet.You load it like regular ammo,but when you fire it,it holds back for 6-12 months to hear all the evidence before it decides to make a decision and strike the bad guy.That should satisfy even the most left bent liberal out there.

Back
Top Bottom