Who can name this gun?

Are you talking about the image on the smart phone? That's no revolver, but looks like a Smith and Wesson M&P 22
Agreed. And not a revolver. Reporter fail. [rolleyes]
a2yguduq.jpg

8abeba5y.jpg

Last edited:
Sarcasm fail.

Funny part is, I laughed when she said revolver in the video and I didn't even notice you put it in your post.

It didn't help that I didn't know what it was until the other post. [laugh]

Oh well, it's late and I've had bourbon.

well if you spin it around using finger inside the trigger guard i guess you could call it a revolver right?
[grin]

Funny part is, I laughed when she said revolver in the video and I didn't even notice you put it in your post.

It didn't help that I didn't know what it was until the other post. [laugh]

Oh well, it's late and I've had bourbon.

Same here. When she said revolver and held up her phone I came back the actually "read" the post.

I think thats the new May 5th Glock, the cylinder must be is inside the slide??. Another engineering marvel from Glock

2 things..

1. That's an UZI.. everybody knows that..

2. Is RI where news people go to end their careers? Is this where they go when they are no longer able to get plastic surgery and Liposuction.. Wow!!

That is definitely one of those fancy new rotary belt-fed revolvers. I have at least a dozen. I trade you one for a 3 burst 30 round magazine clip AK-47 Colt pistolgun, but it has to be in extra-killy black.

Back
Top Bottom