Who around here can pin and weld a muzzle device?

schnips

NES Member
I looked around but couldn't find the answer to this on here. I'm going to be ordering an upper that I am going to need MA neutered and I was wondering which gun shops will do this for me and how much it costs.

Lou at Business End Customs in Tewksbury can do this. I had him do one for me recently. He charged 60, which was a little more than some of the other places, but he also got it done within a couple days whereas other places had long wait times.

Lou is the real deal, he's done a lot of different stuff for me in the last few months. Always happy with quality of work and turn around.

Before I went to Lou at BEC I called two other places and I believe they both quoted me $40. However, they were both further away from where I live and they had more wait time, so it was worth spending 20 more.

My upper just arrived yesterday for the NES build (went with a 20" from BCM, I already own a pre-ban M4gery). I'm thinking of going to Lou also to make the upper ban compliant. I'd like to add material to the bayo lug to make it MA compliant, anyone know if Business End does that?

My upper just arrived yesterday for the NES build (went with a 20" from BCM, I already own a pre-ban M4gery). I'm thinking of going to Lou also to make the upper ban compliant. I'd like to add material to the bayo lug to make it MA compliant, anyone know if Business End does that?

I would just send Lou a PM (his Username here is literally "Business End Customs") He is pretty easy to deal with and can probably answer with whatever he recommends.

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom