Who are American gun owners?

I found the problem,every gun owner has a pet. The way we get rid of the guns is ban the pets.I have to call obama and tell him.

It was a cool read through although holy crap aside from the dude with dreads every one of those people looked quite portly

My aunt bought me his book a few years ago. He did a good job not making gun owners look like idiots.

Also good is Chicks with Guns, http://www.amazon.com/Chicks-Guns-L..._UL160_SR123,160_&refRID=0V3PTE44F70C6G6H3N8V.

attachment.php

Attachments

• CWG-cover-475x620.jpg
    CWG-cover-475x620.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 261
I hope there are a lot more entries in the book and I'm disappointed in the author of this article about the book because, with the exception of the black guy and the Bhudist, everyone else shown in the article seems to reinforce rather than challenge the anti-gun stereotype that gun owners are all paranoid white Christians - "bitter clingers". Guessing that's the Slate's slant.

I found the problem,every gun owner has a pet. The way we get rid of the guns is ban the pets.I have to call obama and tell him.

God help us all when they figure out that gun owners drive trucks, like boats, ATV's, and motorcycles. Then they'll take all our fun away.

OMG, I just realized! It's all country music's fault!

They keep trying to reduce us into "hunters" or "gun collectors". Nowadays, when borders are open, when illegal nomads are imported by Obama and police is taking their sweet time engaging terrorists in 3 hours, after they killed unarmed citizens, everybody should be trained how to use guns and everybody should be licensed.

They keep trying to reduce us into "hunters" or "gun collectors". Nowadays, when borders are open, when illegal nomads are imported by Obama and police is taking their sweet time engaging terrorists in 3 hours, after they killed unarmed citizens, everybody should be trained how to use guns and everybody should be licensed.

Everybody should be licensed?

I'm familiar with many of the photos as comming from a book called "Armed America" Its a neat book that shows gun owners in many aspects. Its been out for at least 5-7 years or so. I first saw it at a gun shop for 30.00 or so but my wife found it on amazon for about half of that.

Back
Top Bottom