Whitehouse AWB Petition

I'm going to pistol whip the next clown that posts one of these useless feel-good e-petitions.

I'm going to pistol whip the next clown that posts one of these useless feel-good e-petitions.
pure-shenanigans.jpg

Sorry I hadn't seen a petition like this. Calm down bic boii

I would love to see the statistics on just how many people are killed with legally owned "assault weapons" every year in America then minus the number of gangster, drug runners, illegals, and defense situations.

I would also like to know how many people are killed every year with legally owned machine guns in America.

Even Obama admitted during one of his speeches that he knows that most firearm crimes are committed with non assault weapons... Yet he wants to reinstate the AWB

I would love to see the statistics on just how many people are killed with legally owned "assault weapons" every year in America then minus the number of gangster, drug runners, illegals, and defense situations.

I would also like to know how many people are killed every year with legally owned machine guns in America.

Even Obama admitted during one of his speeches that he knows that most firearm crimes are committed with non assault weapons... Yet he wants to reinstate the AWB

I don't have the cite, but in another thread, someone mentioned the number of criminal homicides committed using lawfully owned automatic weapons since the '34 act:

Two.

not to sound like a downer but its a total waste of time. no way no how is a 2nd term president or any of his staff going to give this petition even a thought. why should they? its not like they will have to answer the people in 4 years....

not to sound like a downer but its a total waste of time. no way no how is a 2nd term president or any of his staff going to give this petition even a thought. why should they? its not like they will have to answer the people in 4 years....

The purpose of that web site is to provide the illusion that the government gives a rats ass about our opinions.

Most all of us know that.

Sent from my chimney using smoke signals.

The purpose of that web site is to provide the illusion that the government gives a rats ass about our opinions.

Most all of us know that.

Sent from my chimney using smoke signals.

This

He Obama hasn't got the votes in the House or the Senate to get a AWB passed in my opinion.......so I don't think the 46 Free States have to much to worry about as of now....it doesn't mean he won't do a vote count on the subject.....but living here in MA doesn't help our situation much.......

Back
Top Bottom