• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

White House plans to leave a seat empty at the SOTU for victims of "gun violence"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ve-seat-State-Union-victims-gun-violence.html

The White House has always invited guests to the State of the Union to move the president's political message along.

But this year, the lack of a guest is also meant to have meaning.

An empty chair at Tuesday's State of the Union – President Obama's last – will signify 'victims of gun violence,' the White House announced today.

The vacant seat is to 'remind every single one of our representatives that it’s their responsibility to do something about this.'

What a coincidence! There's going to be an empty seat in front of the TV at my house too....let me know if I miss something.

I'd love to see someone like Colion Noir stroll in slurping a milkshake and ask the person sitting next to this empty seat, "'Scuse me, anyone sitting here?"

And then take a seat, and do this during a verbal pause when Zero is talking about "gun violence".

http://youtu.be/Aj2U11FYv3U

It can represent victims of gun crimes committed by criminals that were let go with slaps on the wrist and reoffended.

Well, lets start a campaign. I say that empty seat is for Kate Steinle, a victim of Obama's open border policy, and other crimes committed by Democrats to create sanctuary cities which put the lives of millions of citizens in jeopardy.

Who actually watches these things? Fess up, who is that much of a political junkie that they have a deep need to listen to long winded speeches from our presidential blowhards, past or present? Me personally I stopped caring at Washington's farewell address. Who has a desire to listen to Obama pontificate on guns with fake statistics, and fake comments and ultimately fake stories that will only come out AFTER he leaves office? Save your blood pressure and binge watch some TV instead, just for the sheer yucks.

Well, lets start a campaign. I say that empty seat is for Kate Steinle, a victim of Obama's open border policy, and other crimes committed by Democrats to create sanctuary cities which put the lives of millions of citizens in jeopardy.

there you go...perfect :)

well...in theory..the ones where the potus and VP sit have been empty for the last 7 of these...why should the last on be any different...

Other than his anti-gun agenda, the only other thing he will talk about is all his great accomplishments in the past 7 years. In theory, this should only take less than a few minutes.

Who actually watches these things? Fess up, who is that much of a political junkie that they have a deep need to listen to long winded speeches from our presidential blowhards, past or present? Me personally I stopped caring at Washington's farewell address. Who has a desire to listen to Obama pontificate on guns with fake statistics, and fake comments and ultimately fake stories that will only come out AFTER he leaves office? Save your blood pressure and binge watch some TV instead, just for the sheer yucks.

I'll watch it simply because we're probably going to have some funny exchanges on NES. Plus, you can never learn too much from the antis when they spill the beans.

_73819770_ukraine_russia_moldova4_464map.gif

Every time I read shit like this, I hear that "arms of an angel" SPCA song in the back of my head. All we need now is a few sad looking pets, and off we go.

I blame this shit on Woodrow Wilson. Over 100 years had passed with the SoU being delivered in writing before he decided to make it into a speech. Until Obama, Woody was our worst president ever.

Back
Top Bottom