• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

White House Petition: Repeal 1986 Hughes and 1934 NFA

yea unfortunately comcast sucks with email filtering along with everything else...they are the total all around suck package

I have Comcast for my ISP/TV (no landline), but I don't use them for email (at all)... I've owned a domain for about 15 years now that I use for most of my email... I have a google mail account too, that I rarely check. [smile]

Just uncheck the box notifying you of more petitions....

you guys DO REALIZE that you do not use your normal email account to access such things! Right? I mean, come on. Have about 5 email accounts, one or two reserved for pure crap you KNOW is going to cause spam, and just use those for signing up for things. Then maybe once a month spend a minute scanning the list of incomming emails, which will be 98% spam, and just delete them all.

I mean, isn't this OBVIOUSLY the way to do this?

you guys DO REALIZE that you do not use your normal email account to access such things! Right? I mean, come on. Have about 5 email accounts, one or two reserved for pure crap you KNOW is going to cause spam, and just use those for signing up for things. Then maybe once a month spend a minute scanning the list of incomming emails, which will be 98% spam, and just delete them all.

Or just check the box that says not to send me additional emails...Sorry, I ran out of tinfoil.

I get upwards of 200 - 300 emails a day, despite a fairly effective spam firewall. At this point, it's just the cost of doing business. I bring up the email client, check off the vast majority and trash them, scan the remaining ones for what needs attention right now and finally, single through the rest, most of which get trashed after a 1 - 3 second glance.

Send me all the spam you want, it rolls off like I was coated with Rain-X (original formula from 20 years ago, not the "rain"-x they sell now).

This is a matter of public relations. The Dems get 100k signatures and butt loads of really attendees because they know how to reach all of their demographic (and a ton of them are available during the work week).

We need a conservative underground...

sent from my chimney using smoke signals

Back
Top Bottom