• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

White House Petition: Repeal 1986 Hughes and 1934 NFA

Signed.

Then you need to change your username from MGnoob to MGoldhand or something. [laugh]

200,000 rounds x $.10=$20,000
Over lets say 3 year(although it may be longer...time flys when your having fun)
Well call it $7,000 a year on ammo while that is alot to spend on ammo. Thats alot of cheap ammo..cheape than .22lr was for awhile.

And just for laughs 200,000@ 800rpm= 250 mins....4 hours 10 minutes of giggles.

Damit namedpipes you single handedly ruined my desire to own a m134.....

- - - Updated - - -

Wait its not that bad its been over 4 year i guess now...also the 200k goal is for the end of 2017 so over 5 year so 4k a year on ammo. Ya let me tell myself that ill sleep better tonight

Last edited:
That's like a a myth about mg owner. MG dealers on the other hand may feel that way.

Its a win win.. i either make money or i get an m134 mini gun
Since by the end of this year ill have 200k rounds through my m16 the price tag to buy the gun almost doesnt seem so bad..
It like everyone buying these 4-500 hand guns over a quality $1000 gun. Then putting 5k rounds or more through it... id rather see cheap ammo than cheap machine guns. But it would be nice to get all the new guns that didnt exist when they closed the registry...if the law was repealed all id have to do is push a spring out of its notch and my ps90 would be a p90

And an extra hole in an AR lower and brt, brt, brrrrrrt.

I just looked this morning. All of the kooky baloney is getting blown up and these 2 are still at 2k. Where's all the millions of gun owners out there?

people who look you in the eye and say you don't need a machine gun. lots of them out there, gun owners who ask their wives if they can have their penis for the day.

Is there a petition asking for a special prosecutor investigating Hillary?
What, to be one? I think he already has a few thousand people who want that job.... then again, I guess you need to be a little suicidal to want that job (and if you are not, you will be when killary finds out your name)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I would strongly suggest posting this on the Women's March message board. They were very concerned about their rights under a Trump presidency. With nearly a million participants, should be able to get both petitions to their goals before lunch tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom