• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

White House Petition: Repeal 1986 Hughes and 1934 NFA

I think there are too many rinos for that to happen.
With my luck itll happen now that i bought 4 more mgs.
That would be a hard hit for me, but hey id still support it.

I gave up on staying off the radar as far as lists.. we all know what happens when you start making list of undesirables.

Thats the only positive thing about NFA after you surrender that part of your soul, your free of your paranoia then your begging them to take you $200 again and again.... i seriously doubt it cost them less than 200 to process your form which is a great reason to do away with nfa

I think there are too many rinos for that to happen.
With my luck itll happen now that i bought 4 more mgs.
That would be a hard hit for me, but hey id still support it.

No,worst enemy is other MG owners who lobby the ATF to keep their "investments" safe.

http://www.nfatca.org/

A lawyer is filing a FOIA request for all correspondence since 2000 between that org and the ATF lobbying them to keep current laws in place,interesting stuff but not surprising.As much as some people say they want the law repealed,deep down they don't want their rollmarked Colt M16 they paid $25k for reduced to a $500 antique POS.

Last edited:
That's like a a myth about mg owner. MG dealers on the other hand may feel that way.

Its a win win.. i either make money or i get an m134 mini gun
Since by the end of this year ill have 200k rounds through my m16 the price tag to buy the gun almost doesnt seem so bad..
It like everyone buying these 4-500 hand guns over a quality $1000 gun. Then putting 5k rounds or more through it... id rather see cheap ammo than cheap machine guns. But it would be nice to get all the new guns that didnt exist when they closed the registry...if the law was repealed all id have to do is push a spring out of its notch and my ps90 would be a p90

I would rather see cheap ammo as well,I could afford an UZI or a MAC but I couldn't afford to feed it nowadays.

Unless I was insanely rich,I would hate to see my M16 worth $500 after paying $20-25k..Eventually,MG's get old and I would want to sell it.

If you paid that much as an investment and never enjoyed it other than looking and holding it would suck.
Its not that big of a deal if you only own one and you got to enjoy it while everyone else didnt have one its just the price of admision....
Owning more a couple low end things wouldnt even be the end of the world. And alot of owner who bought before 2000 might not lose as much as you think many collectables have substantial value in there rarity. The stoner beltfed comes to mind but there are better example.

My collection is sear heavy IMO with 2 sears and my uzis a registered bolt so these three represent one of the hardest hits because there value goes to almost nothing.

But true RR uzis will hold value....there semi counterparts go for 2 to 4k so i would expect them to still be worth 10k after repeal.. which is only a drop of 5k

The beltfeds would hold the most value seeing as how a new hk beltfed can run you 10 to 20k and if your a collector an original is still collectable
These value will continue to drop as more manufacture and demand will cause the price of new ones to get lower...i wonder how many people will get hooked on beltfeds like me. Its still limited market.

And some of these gunsmith are making you a piecd of art...there not cheap and i dont see these pros lowering there price regardless of the NFA repeal

- - - Updated - - -

Ohh and machineguns getting old is another myth IMHO[rofl]

Back
Top Bottom