White House: Gun Control WILL Pass, Round 2 is Coming

Good to know that the WH is laser focused on the cause of all of our problems...Law-abiding gun owners. [rolleyes]

Meanwhile, we just got hit here in Boston with a terrorist attack that was at least partially subsidized by public funding after having our embassy hit on Sept. 11 last year.

Oh yea, and what about our crappy economy and out of control debt?

Gun Control = DISTRACTION. I hope that the American people wake up and see this for exactly what it is!

I will not put anything past Obama. I do believe that Obama will try anything to pass something just so he can say that he did pass something. The video did say that round 2 will be coming but at no point did he say that anything would be passed. He stated that he would try. Now don't get me wrong, I think Obumma is a twit and a whining weasel. I would rather shake Scott Browns hands than even watch Obumma on TV. I also have no illusions of grandeur, Obama will try something, but its up to the american people to tell him to go pound sand.

He cant make shit up when it comes to the bill of rights. As much as he hates it, he knows he cannot do it. What he is really trying to do is pass 1 thing. If he can pass the background check, or a watered down version of it, that will give all of his liberal cronies all the motivation they need to try and strip our 2A rights. This is what we need to stop on the federal level.

I will not put anything past Obama. I do believe that Obama will try anything to pass something just so he can say that he did pass something. The video did say that round 2 will be coming but at no point did he say that anything would be passed. He stated that he would try. Now don't get me wrong, I think Obumma is a twit and a whining weasel. I would rather shake Scott Browns hands than even watch Obumma on TV. I also have no illusions of grandeur, Obama will try something, but its up to the american people to tell him to go pound sand.

He cant make shit up when it comes to the bill of rights. As much as he hates it, he knows he cannot do it. What he is really trying to do is pass 1 thing. If he can pass the background check, or a watered down version of it, that will give all of his liberal cronies all the motivation they need to try and strip our 2A rights. This is what we need to stop on the federal level.

Nailed it

I think the guy is more base than these even we think. I think he needs to pass ANYTHING just to say he has won. I think he was so PO'd in his strange response to the Senate vote because he "lost" and that cannot happen. This guy does all he can to try not to have his hands on anything so that he is clean, but even after putting Joe in this he couldn't stay out and now his brand is hurt. This cannot happen in his mind...

Last edited:
I am getting fairly tired of this. Can't they just let us know when it is time to bend over and lube up?

but its up to the american people to tell him to go pound sand.

We did that and he said 90% of us wanted it.
Politicians said they didn't want it and he pushed it to a vote.
It failed in the vote and he's saying he'll bring it back.

Now lets bring in unconstitutional suits being made in NY, people and companies moving out of states with bad gun laws.

What else do you want us to say? Every time we say we don't want it he says that it's the NRA and calls us cowards! I'm not even a member of the NRA!

Seriously, he's one can of Campbells away from a full on Tin Foil noggin against the NRA! You would have to be Helen Keller deaf and dumb or borderline retarded to miss all the sand we've presented him. Seriously, 8.9 guns to 10 people... how exactly did you think you were going to pass legislation like that!

it's Obamacare all over again. They won't stop until they ram it through. Then it will end up with the Supreme's and we'll get F'd over again.

Good to know that the WH is laser focused on the cause of all of our problems...Law-abiding gun owners. [rolleyes]

Meanwhile, we just got hit here in Boston with a terrorist attack that was at least partially subsidized by public funding after having our embassy hit on Sept. 11 last year.

Oh yea, and what about our crappy economy and out of control debt?

Gun Control = DISTRACTION. I hope that the American people wake up and see this for exactly what it is!

Which coincidentally is the day that dead bomber number 1 became a citizen.

Barry couldn't lead a dog to water. For the first time in his political life he was denied something he wanted so now he's acting like a child. We must focus on the 2014 elections to make sure Obama doesn't tip the balance of power into his direction. HMMM, do you think we would be fighting this battle if Romney had won?

ARMSLIST - For Sale: S&W MP 15-22 assault rifle NICE!!

Doesn't help us when idiots call a 15-22 a assault rifle trying to sell it for 3 times the price new.

Saw a similar post months ago on that site, a HI-POINT 9MM rifle listed as , get this, AK-47 ASSAULT RIFLE for $1300, had a picture of the HI-POINT rifle in the AD, so contacted the seller to ask did he make a mistake with the HI-POINT pic and name in the title, he said, NO, it's a HI-POINT AK RIFLE (facepalm)

Barry couldn't lead a dog to water. For the first time in his political life he was denied something he wanted so now he's acting like a child. We must focus on the 2014 elections to make sure Obama doesn't tip the balance of power into his direction. HMMM, do you think we would be fighting this battle if Romney had won?

Nope, the Republicans would have bowed at Romney's feet when he said "something must be done" and we would have had universal checks and other crap months ago.

If 90% of the country supported anything, it would have been passed with little debate needed, and real fast.

I would like to go bare knuckles with that carney fella.

Back
Top Bottom