• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

White House Aide arrested after shooting at boyfriend.

Barvetta. How do parents come up with these names?
If Obama had a sister.
150810-barvetta-singletary-jsw-135p_caeccda80336c9d8a578c11c0cb5a1f7.nbcnews-fp-320-280.jpg

and this is why the libs don't want us to have guns, because they all project what they would do onto us. She can't be trusted with a weapon and thinks we are all the same.

If Obama had a sister.
150810-barvetta-singletary-jsw-135p_caeccda80336c9d8a578c11c0cb5a1f7.nbcnews-fp-320-280.jpg

that looks like Wookie before hitting the ugly tree.

Looks like fine genetics and politics at work here:

Singletary came to the White House a year ago from her job as deputy chief of staff and policy director to Rep. James Clyburn, D-S.C., the third-ranking Democratic in the House.

Singletary is a graduate of Hemingway High School and Howard University, Washington DC. She is the daughter of Councilwoman W. Jeanie Brown-Burrows and the late Bobby Singletary.

How effin ghetto is the WH?

this is solid gold for Springer show:

Police say she summoned her boyfriend, who was not identified, by text message, and the two had sex. Afterward, according to the criminal complaint, Singletary went to the man’s car with him and accused him of dating other women.

Also this:

her boyfriend, an officer with the U.S. Capitol Police

Singletary allegedly took the man’s cellphones and his service weapon

I guess that makes the cop a "victim" for loosing control of his sidearm.

Last edited:
Such a fail.

And I thought I would never again see such an amateur staff as the Clinton staff...

"You taught me how to use this,” Singletary allegedly told the man. “Don't think I won't use it."
Police say Singletary pointed the gun in the victim's direction and fired one round.
The man ran away and called police, according to authorities. Singletary was arrested at the scene without incident."

He is either a bad teacher or she wasn't paying attention in class...

OK here's one for you. My wife had a patient come in to work the other day. Her name is Ladasha. That is spelled phonetically. Her actual name is spelled La-a. I shit you not. That is what's printed on her license. So it's La -(dash) a. I told the wife she should be calling her Lahyphena. Of course it would be lost on her since there is better than a 90% chance she has no idea what a hyphen is... They have some ****ed up names down here.

OK here's one for you. My wife had a patient come in to work the other day. Her name is Ladasha. That is spelled phonetically. Her actual name is spelled La-a. I shit you not. That is what's printed on her license. So it's La -(dash) a. I told the wife she should be calling her Lahyphena. Of course it would be lost on her since there is better than a 90% chance she has no idea what a hyphen is... They have some ****ed up names down here.

Laminusa?

If Obama had a sister.

Barvetta's Mom's train of thought after finding out she was pregnant...

I met him a Bar then had sex with him in his corvette, lets name her barvetta

EDIT: DAMN I DIDNT THINK THAT COULD POSSIBLY BE A DUPE RESPONSE>> LOL

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom