White family attacked by black mob

Status
Not open for further replies.
The story lacks data or any relevant facts.
No point in coming to any "conclusions" on marginal story.

Insensitivity abounds, even here at NES.

I am appalled and disappointed at the OP's title and the comments that follow. For shame.

Make sure to read the comments. Pretty civil conversation there. It's kinda scary...

My brother got robbed in savannah a few years ago at gun point. They were driving down to Florida and made a pit stop in Georgia. Never caught the guy either, but at least he got an apology from a city council member.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am seriously thinking the OP doesn't like black people.

I don't like gangs of marauding blacks attacking whites, how about you? I respect any person who obeys the law, but I can't help to notice that a certain segment of our country commits a disproportionate amount of violence relative to their population. Not only that but the media, educational and governmental establishments make excuse after excuse for their behavior.

- - - Updated - - -

Make sure to read the comments. Pretty civil conversation there. It's kinda scary...

Yea the comments are rough at amren.com but I can't help notice that libertarians are kinda politically correct when it comes to race in this country (not saying that you are though).

Yea the comments are rough at amren.com but I can't help notice that libertarians are kinda politically correct when it comes to race in this country (not saying that you are though).

There's being politically correct, and then there's complaining about being PC which many times actually means "I'm mad that people get upset when I say racist shit like all blacks are criminals! Damn political correctness!"

Last edited:
"I dont like gangs of marauding blacks attacking Whites. I dont mind gangs of marauding whites attacking blacks."

"I dont like gangs of marauding Blacks attacking Whites. I dont like gangs of marauding whites attacking blacks, either."

One of those quotes is racist. One of those is what Northeastshooters really meant

I don't consider myself to be racist, and have several good friends who are black, but I'm actually sick of people trying to be so damn politically correct that they are afraid to recognise black gang violence and crime for what is for fear of being labeled a racist. Even this board seems to be caught up in this bullshit as evidenced by most of the comments in this thread. The op is the bad guy because he mentioned they were black I guess.[rolleyes]

I am seriously thinking the OP doesn't like black people.

All of his threads are about black people or comments about black people.

Yep. All his threads are thinly veiled racism. I've called him out on it before.

Regardless, the people that did this deserve to die for it IMO. Adults attacking children? Incorrigible.

Yep. All his threads are thinly veiled racism. I've called him out on it before.

Regardless, the people that did this deserve to die for it IMO. Adults attacking children? Incorrigible.

Something about this story doesn't sit right with me, it seems very strange. We'll see if the police release the surveillance videos.

I don't consider myself to be racist, and have several good friends who are black, but I'm actually sick of people trying to be so damn politically correct that they are afraid to recognise black gang violence and crime for what is for fear of being labeled a racist. Even this board seems to be caught up in this bullshit as evidenced by most of the comments in this thread. The op is the bad guy because he mentioned they were black I guess.[rolleyes]

Why do people who claim to not be a racist always point out they have X amount of black friends?

I'm not sure I would classify this as a racist attack. It seems to have started from two ignorant people walking through this guys family like ignorant F&$@Ks do, knocking into them and being pissed the guy called them out on it. Words get exchanged and fists start flying.

Definitely sounds different there.

Yup, two drunk families got into it it sounds like. Of course that's spun into "Evil blacks play knockout game with innocent white family". No kid was hit they say, so the family that got beat is outright lying to seem like victims when the story makes it sound like they're equally culpable, or maybe they even caused the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom