• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

White extremism is winning in my Vermont town. I'm selling my animal sanctuary and moving.

" According to a police affidavit filed in the case, Grenier answered the door wearing what appeared to be a steel-plated ballistic vest and “verbally threatened to shoot the on-scene officers” with his rifle "

1629292806647.png

" According to a police affidavit filed in the case, Grenier answered the door wearing what appeared to be a steel-plated ballistic vest and “verbally threatened to shoot the on-scene officers” with his rifle "

View attachment 513746

Yeah that's a bad move. Lol. It doesn't matter if you're breaking the law or not. Threatening an officer is a sure way to ensure they never give you the benefit of doubt ever again. Dude could have been super nice to the cops and just said he was razzing the neighbor because of how mean and tyrannical he is. Then just point to the noise ordinance attempt.

People skills are 90% of life skills.

Yeah that's a bad move. Lol. It doesn't matter if you're breaking the law or not. Threatening an officer is a sure way to ensure they never give you the benefit of doubt ever again. Dude could have been super nice to the cops and just said he was razzing the neighbor because of how mean and tyrannical he is. Then just point to the noise ordinance attempt.

People skills are 90% of life skills.
Evidently the other 10% of life skills are that
if you're an FPP, don't get witnessed possessing guns 'n ammo.

Unless that's a people skill, of course.

Ooh boy. So, what level of noise is acceptable to emit from one’s property during the day? What about in rural areas with a low density of homes?

How loud were these shots at Shank’s house? what did Shank/Breyer say/ask when supposedly being neighborly when first approaching their neighbors? That is…. before they abused their public office to settle a personal dispute.
I forget exactly but town I grew up in I played electric guitar and one nieghbor was a c***. Mind you it was not LOUD not even close to 11!
Well they decided to call the cops and finally my dad WHO HATED THAT ELECTRIC f***N POS. My dad would ask me to turn down my accoustic!
Anyway my dad said to the cops
Whats the “law” here cause its not that load and I hate the Fn thing.
Cop shrugs shoulders , dunow?
Gets on rhe radio and comes back.
“Chief says anything over 80 decibles from curb side is disturbing the peace”
Few days later lady calls and chief shows up with a sound meter.
Curb side center of front portion of yard.
Has me keep turning it up until I hit 80 on his meter. i got to 8 and that was load in my small room.
I go out side and he says tou can play it that load from after school till dinner then try not playing at all after 7pm and on weekends dont play before tou hear someone mowing their yard.
Lady was pissed and eventually came over and said we where buddy buddy with the cops .
So life went on 2 hours of practice several days a week for a few years and once in a while I turned it up to 8!

80db??? I'm betting a chainsaw in your front yard is 80db at the street. You should have taken up chainsaw carving instead. ROFL!!!!

... I played electric guitar and one nieghbor was a c***. ...
You were attracting her:
c297288317d80ea4858358c388e41c9123dfd517767f407cf6c22b80ab5644fd_1.jpg

At least yours was electric.

Otherwise you would have had to invest in
a cherry with no stone and a chicken with no bone

If you search the other guys name he has a lifelong collection of google trophies, giant POS. The real concern here is people like Shank taking every opportunity possible to paint a narrative that lumps anyone questioning the government or it’s efforts as equivalent to lifelong criminals.

If you search the other guys name he has a lifelong collection of google trophies, giant POS. The real concern here is people like Shank taking every opportunity possible to paint a narrative that lumps anyone questioning the government or it’s efforts as equivalent to lifelong criminals.
He accomplished his goal. Before the article nobody had a clue he existed.

Now strangers across the country are googling his name, finding his real estate listings, etc.

Mission accomplished.

Turns out the guy shooting on his property was in fact a major a**h***. And not just a felon in possession, but a burglary felon in possession.

Shank is still a major douche, but based on the new information, I believe his story about being blown off by the shooting neighbor when trying to talk to him.

Also, the neighbor who was arrested is not the neighbor who collected the survey on that street, so that survey wasn’t necessarily conducted by someone with skin in the game, beyond just an opinion on the proposed ordnance.

Back
Top Bottom