• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Whiskey Hill Sports - West Warren, MA

USMA-82

NES Member
Found out about this shop while surfing the auction sites. The owner, Roger "Bope" Beaupris used to have a autobody shop, but decided to switch over to running a gunshop after being injured.

It's a tiny shop with a variety of items - from shotguns to rifles to pistols, with a few knives, accessories and some ammo thrown in. 90% of his business (by his estimate) is from on-line sales, and business has been brisk.

The shop is right off Route 67 in West Warren, and is easy to get to once you know the way. Bope is happy to record any "wants" and will give you a call if it shows up at his shop.

Stop in and have a chat with Bope. Look for the Stars and Strips and the MIA flag out front.

Stopped in the other day to check out this shop, owner was nice, the shop is very small and the prices were high. He also told me he does most of his sales on the internet.

Did a search for any reviews of this shop as I hadnt seen any. I found a 1978 Ruger .44 Black Hawk NIB on the web that he was selling so I took a ride out to see the shop. I found Bope to be an interesting guy that had a small shop but some neat stuff. He had some real nice collectable handguns and some nice knives. I bought the Ruger for a fair price and really wanted to take home the the 1960's Colt 1911 NIB but couldnt spare the coin. The ruger is still unfired but I think I'm going to change that soon.

This shop is a bit different but worth a stop to check it out and meet the owner the next time you are in the hills of western MA. Anyone else been there?

I stopped in there once a while back. Very small shop, but very high quality inventory.

He's also a really nice guy to chat with.

Did a search for any reviews of this shop as I hadnt seen any. I found a 1978 Ruger .44 Black Hawk NIB on the web that he was selling so I took a ride out to see the shop. I found Bope to be an interesting guy that had a small shop but some neat stuff. He had some real nice collectable handguns and some nice knives. I bought the Ruger for a fair price and really wanted to take home the the 1960's Colt 1911 NIB but couldnt spare the coin. The ruger is still unfired but I think I'm going to change that soon.

This shop is a bit different but worth a stop to check it out and meet the owner the next time you are in the hills of western MA. Anyone else been there?

Yup , been there once . That was enough .That is all .

Mr. Beaupre couldn't be a bigger butthole. He lures me in there by quoting a price on a firearm he had listed in his inventory. When I get there he jacks the price up by $600. He then brags about a Beretta 21A he recently acquired. It seems a widow came in to get it out of the house and he made a magnanimous offer to her for $85. Talk about taking advantage of someone. He's a piece of work. Avoid this store.

Back
Top Bottom