wHip Em’ Out! Your collection that is.

This thread is kind of sexy... just sayin'. I feel super inadequate after seeing everyone's collections. I need to up my game, fo sho.

giphy.gif

Hahahahahahhaa. Too funny.

Like others have said, my collection is sorely lacking compared to some of you guys and girls.

Don’t throw anything at me, but, I have never owned an ESEE or a ZT. I know, I’m burying my face right now. lol Not that I don’t want too, just haven’t gotten any, will have to change that after seeing some of yours. They look great.

I’ll start digging thru my junk tomorrow and find some of mine to post up.

8BCACB43-5A00-46D6-924A-0F4594F113EF.jpeg FC167A0C-9974-4264-AFF4-F1DFF355D0E0.jpeg Couple of “gadget types” in there.

One is a combo cigarette lighter and double action OTF (lighter doesn’t work anymore though) had it forever.

Other is called an “Urban Pencil” I believe, also had it for yrs.

Looks just like a drafting pencil, pocket clip and all. When you push the thumb button on the top, out shoots a spring loaded ice pick like sharp steel spike and locks in place. It’s pretty neat. Only cost about 20.00 and I think the guy still makes and sells them online.

FD60A13D-9A44-4D28-996E-B51FDCF0A5C8.jpeg D3CCE41D-E427-489D-955C-BCB865B829C4.jpeg

#4 from upper right- what is it??? I like...

I don’t know actually!
Good eye though, because it was marked with a fairly high price. It was in a box with a bunch of random stuff my father gave me before he passed away.
He had a gigantic collection of anything guns/ militaria/ antiquities/ knives/ etc...

Any of you that went to gun shows in MA between the late 1970’s and 2005, undoubtedly walked by his large spread of tables at one point.

I don’t know actually!
Good eye though, because it was marked with a fairly high price. It was in a box with a bunch of random stuff my father gave me before he passed away.
He had a gigantic collection of anything guns/ militaria/ antiquities/ knives/ etc...

Any of you that went to gun shows in MA between the late 1970’s and 2005, undoubtedly walked by his large spread of tables at one point.

That's pretty cool.

No markings? Even more intriguing...

Here are some of mine. I collect mostly traditional patterns. One book of Case, mostly Challenge Cutlery (1890-1928), Southington (1867-1905) or Ibberson (1874-Modern) and a mix of random stuff:
omrNzsM.jpg

Love this collection!
~Matt

Back
Top Bottom