wHip Em’ Out! Your collection that is.

Just when I was thinking I'd have the biggest collection 45 shows up with his!
Glad to know other edged weapons are allowed.

Nice stilettos!

Holy Crap. Nice spread! I'm gonna have to add some Ginsu Steak knifes to compete with this...

2029f628-c2b6-42e1-9c2f-34ce55cf035e-jpeg.223240

Last edited:
LOL. The pressure is on. I'm dragging knives out of drawers and cabinets and all kinds of places all over the house. Mostly because I'm looking for one specific ceramic. I'm finding knives I forgot I had. Husband saw this thread and knew it was coming.

It's OK. It's been a while since I took a family photo of the whole group.

I won't drag the machetes out of the garden shed or go through the kitchen knives. ;)

E09E1ACC-5596-4C2C-92A5-22168EA63AE6.jpeg Many of my knives I’ve had for a very long time. The spike (near bottom right in my previous pic) has been with me since I was just entering my teenage years. I carried it on my wrist, concealed by a long sleeve shirt or jacket. I mostly only carried it when I was hitchhiking, which I did a lot of in my teenage years. I would sit in the car with my hands folded in my lap and if anyone tried anything I could have that out and ready to stab in less than a second.
I never had to unsheath it thankfully.

Is that a AA Maglite flashlight sheath that you modified? Looks good.

View attachment 223299 Many of my knives I’ve had for a very long time. The spike (near bottom right in my previous pic) has been with me since I was just entering my teenage years. I carried it on my wrist, concealed by a long sleeve shirt or jacket. I mostly only carried it when I was hitchhiking, which I did a lot of in my teenage years. I would sit in the car with my hands folded in my lap and if anyone tried anything I could have that out and ready to stab in less than a second.
I never had to unsheath it thankfully.

Nice! I have a "shank" that fits horizontally on a belt sheath. It is in my picture, once I figure out how to post in this new forum software.

sharp objects 003.JPG

Here are the ones I could find. There are 4 confirmed MIA and when I find them I'll add a picture. Plus any strays that I forgot about.
45collector has me beat. Might need to go shopping.

And I forgot that someone bought me a pick camo Browning folder and that someone made a simple scrap metal knife for me and did a pink paracord wrap.
Otherwise I would not have anythink pink in my collection.

Awesome photo Cowgirlup! Your "first" two knives: the Texas toothpick and the fixed blade hunter are a great combo. Is the toothpick a Case? and the fixed some kind of
Buck (maybe a 102 or 105?)

Not to mention the Gladius-type blade in the lower-center. Stout!
Thanks for this GREAT contribution!
~Matt

The toothpick is an Imperial. I don't think the other is a Buck. It says "sportsman" on the blade.

The gladiator type knife is one my uncle made while he was stationed in Korea, for my dad. It also has a leather sheath with my dads initials on it.

My Buck knife is upright on the top left. I put camo grip wrap on it because the handle was just too slippery.

i'll put the end of my collection here, that's all folks.
manix full size, delica saber grind, delica hap40 & carbon fibre caly 3.5

20180226_105857.jpg

and here, endura & delica w/ zome green scales, spyderco byrd ce robin, leek & mini tuff lite.
20180226_110212.jpg

Last edited:
Nice. Quality over quantity. As evident in my pic, I have a lot of cheaper knives. Only a few of mine were over $200. The Buck 110 Auto conversion, The HK Tumult, and the 11" Italian stiletto with black horn scales. I'm a sucker for Italian switchblades as you can see. That 11" knife, and the smaller 7.5" one are both Frank Beltrame knives. The 7.5" Beltrame's are extremely hard to find. I think that one is 1960's era.

20180226_140525.jpg
Awesome. At top right: that’s a stainless double edge divers knife and to it’s right is that a British Commando?

I like the dive knife for the stealth factor. The one to the right is a boot knife from United Cutlery. It's nice and thin but a little too big as a boot knife for me. One of the guys who helped design the original Ka Bar LDK and had some type of dealer arrangement with a knife wholesaler. I got a lot of them from the catalog at a good price. I also got the LDK with ankle holster before they were available to buy.

20180226_140443.jpg

can you stand one more? I swear the last of 'em.

this is an al mar Havana clipper. a mini tanto as well as a cigar cutter. they say it can handle a 50 ring size cigar.....ahhh, don't know, maybe. aus-8 blade, micarta scales. I put a postage stamp in the photo for scale. the box shows the al mar chop as well. this was given to me by a friend. I was rooting through a box of junk in his office and came onto the little box. saw the red chop on the box and knew there had to be something good in it. it appears to be some promo give away for Taurus firearms. this was made after al had passed away. there was a time I was an avid al mar collector but only knives made while he was alive under his supervision. ok, end of story.

20180226_140754.jpg 20180226_141056.jpg 20180226_141324.jpg 20180226_141501.jpg

Back
Top Bottom