• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Which Would You Choose

If you had the choice between building a M77, G1 Fal or Argy Fal. Or buying a HKVP9 or Walther PPQ. Which would you choose? Keep in mind that the build will probably take you all winter to complete. All will cost you about the same amount of money.

G1-
images

M77
images

Argy FAL
images

VP9/PPQ
bf57ec39a59900da718d25b3b34304d8.jpg

I would buy the VP9. Building shit is a ****ing pain in the ass. If it wasn't you wouldn't have asked this question. [laugh]

-Mike

Between the two pistols, considering the VP9 is gonna be cheaper and easier to get if you're in Mass, I'd get that. If this is for target shooting, get the PPQ, it has the nicest trigger, but I'd be nervous carrying one, it has such a short, light trigger.

I'd get the FAL though. :)

Another member recently informed me that a "build" means you actually have to start with an incomplete receiver. So my FAL "build" is actually an "assemble" but it sure took a lot of work and precision to make it go boom.

It's a DSA upper, Imbel lower, and the rest is STG58 and U.S. parts for 922r compliance.

FAL001.jpg

Is this a serious question? Because if it is an you know where I can get a parts kit for a G1 FAL for $275 I would be forever indebted to you.

And to answer your question FAL

Back
Top Bottom