• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Which stereotype gun owner annoys you the most?

Anyone who self identifies their social group as "gun owner".

that one is always fun "oh so and so is a gun owner"

Yeah well I have a hammer in my toolbox too, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna like them, lol.

yes sir i will be going nucking futz very soon lol

the reference was to a member that ran a group buy, royally screwed it up, and made mortal enemies out of many of us. Post Newton insanity prevailed.

which one of the ten? was this the michaeljr thing? "go time" guy? The one where when it was falling apart I literally had random people calling my phone desperate for help I didn't even know what the f*** they were talking about LOL... basically I would pick up the phone and it would be like "group buy all f***ed up pork chop sandwiches!!! watshouldwedooooo!!!" [rofl]

that one is always fun "oh so and so is a gun owner"

Yeah well I have a hammer in my toolbox too, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna like them, lol.

which one of the ten? was this the michaeljr thing? "go time" guy? The one where when it was falling apart I literally had random people calling my phone desperate for help I didn't even know what the f*** they were talking about LOL... basically I would pick up the phone and it would be like "group buy all f***ed up pork chop sandwiches!!! watshouldwedooooo!!!" [rofl]

Winter, membah that rape fest? I membah.

oh that f***in guy, that was another gem. He had all those skinflint AR parts and then ripped off a ton of people.

I had his address and got drunk and posted it in that thread and told him I was coming to visit him and I wasn't going to use lube. I'm really glad most of you mods like me and deleted my best posts before the ones that don't saw them. [laugh]

Man, those were the days.

I don't know how to classify this "group"
I call them tactical lumberjacks.
everything they wear is squeaky clean but looks like a lumberjack. Heavy jeans, beards, flannels, boots BUT they are often seen handling ammo with latex or nitrile gloves and their hands are creepy soft and squishy and they hesitate to shake hands. They often don't shoot just lay their stuff out on a clean blanket and mumble among themselves...

was this the michaeljr thing? "go time" guy? The one where when it was falling apart I literally had random people calling my phone desperate for help I didn't even know what the f*** they were talking about LOL... basically I would pick up the phone and it would be like "group buy all f***ed up pork chop sandwiches!!! watshouldwedooooo!!!" [rofl]

Greater levels of incompetence in handling a fairly simple transaction have never been achieved, before or since. All the while chiding us for being concerned, since he "had this." But at least it wasn't intentional, like the Winter-fest, which I thankfully avoided.

everything they wear is squeaky clean but looks like a lumberjack. Heavy jeans, beards, flannels, boots BUT they are often seen handling ammo with latex or nitrile gloves and their hands are creepy soft and squishy and they hesitate to shake hands. They often don't shoot just lay their stuff out on a clean blanket and mumble among themselves...
Those folks I call metro sexual loggers.

like this guy

logger.jpg

f*** those idiots.

Last edited:
and this guy.......one of my all time favorites

gluten free.png

remember when the prick, Winter's, car broke down while trying to finally deliver some lowers? rush hour on 128 near 93 if i remember correctly...subaru maybe even

Back
Top Bottom