Which Presidential candidate do you support?

http://www.fred08.com/index.aspx

watch the video

His quote: "A government that is big enough to do everything for us, is big enough to do anything to us."

fdt150x200.jpg

Last edited:
At first I supported Ron Paul and would still love to see that nut run this country! But we just cannot afford to lose this election to Hillary or Obama or any of them. Fred is the man.

Just to double check www.fred08.com is his official website correct?

I need to research more on Thompson before I can give an informed opinion on him. So having said that, I basically want to vote in the primary for whoever I think can beat Hilary or Obama. I think that narrows it down to either Rudy or Fred. I think the wind is permanently out of McCain's sails unless some serious miracle happens in his campaign. And I like a lot of what Mitt has to say but just don't think he could win in the general election.

A side comment: I got a laugh out of what a guy said this morining about Romney. He said whenever he is watching Romney on TV, if he turns th volume down it always looks like Romney is saying, "What do I need to do to get you in this Audi?" [laugh]

Fred

However, after giving it some thought, and remembering that history repeats itself, this is what may happen:

President: young, well-educated, attractive candidate from the Northeast with alot of charisma and appeal

Vice President: Tall, experienced Southerner who exudes confidence.

1960 - Kennedy & Johnson ticket

2008 - Romney & Thompson ticket

The similarities are interesting, if nothing else. The names even sound similar.

My 2 cents...

I need to change my party affiliation so I can vote in the republican primary. I think I'm going to change from Dem. to Undeclared. It won't matter who I vote for in the general election as it's pretty safe to say that a Dem will win in MA, so I might as well get my vote in for a worthy candidate in the primary. I've also though about perhaps I should vote against Hitlery in the Democratic primary, but the only halfway decent dems don't have a chance in hell of winning.

Right now I think I like Fred. I like a lot of what Ron Paul stands for but I think surrendering to the terrorists and retreating tomorrow would be very bad for our country. Also the Dem's would tear Ron Paul apart.

I've stopped voting in federal elections: even if I weren't forced to choose between the lesser of two evils, the act of voting itself lends implicit legitimacy to a federal government I believe should not exist.

That said, I will vote in the Republican primary for Ron Paul.

His quote: "A government that is big enough to do everything for us, is big enough to do anything to us."

That's a great line and it reveals a big problem with Gummint and the citizens these days.

I'll end up voting for who ever the Republican is, but I hope it's Fred.

ABC. Anybody but Clinton!

Ron Paul is the smart choice.

If those that want a candidate who will run government according to the law of the land the constitution their only choice is Ron Paul.

Anyone else will lead us down a path to ruin the same as we have been heading for the last 50 years or more.

Ron Paul is the smart choice.

I would say that Ron Paul is the principled choice. He is unlikely to get the nomination, however, so you end up with the classic third-party problem: in this case, voting for Paul instead of Fred means you end up with Herr Fuhrer Giuliani. Better than Hugo Chavez in a pants suit for sure, but he's the sort of big government, statist swine who would gladly continue to sell out our freedoms in the name of mercantilism, pandering, and security theater. Bleh. I don't know about the rest of you, but I deserve better.

Edit: nonetheless, being principled, I will be voting for Paul. I refuse to vote for the lesser of two evils. I will not give in to the broken system.

Kyle

Last edited:
Ron Paul.

The amount of grass roots support is impressive, and also the amount of mainstream media news suppression of any information on him, and on his strong wins in the polls on who won the debates, etc...

Watching the live web cam of the Iowa Straw Poll convention floor....looked like a Ron Paul only convention....

Back
Top Bottom