Which optics brand do you own the most of?

• Thread starter Deleted member 67409
  • Start date
This may be a skewed poll here. Half of us bought a collective ~947,324 pinty red dots last week. [rofl2]

OMG!! Now that I make that joke, I think I really do own more Pinty sights now than any other one manufacturer. [rofl2] I have 2 of this and 2 of that, one of a few others, but I bought 3 of those red dots so... [laugh] The best part is, collectively they cost less than the cheapest mount on any of my other optics. [rofl2][rofl2]

Weaver and Luepold. My first rifle given to me in 1968 was my Uncles 1954 99EG and for my 16th birthday my dad put a K4 on it. Still have it. Have 3 or 4 other older Weavers but my newer rifles are topped with Luepolds.

Tied, with 3 Trigicon - ACOG on my Tavor X-95, RMRs on my G19 and G43, and 3 Holosun on my Saiga S-12, G17 and an AR15.

This may be a skewed poll here. Half of us bought a collective ~947,324 pinty red dots last week. [rofl2]

OMG!! Now that I make that joke, I think I really do own more Pinty sights now than any other one manufacturer. [rofl2] I have 2 of this and 2 of that, one of a few others, but I bought 3 of those red dots so... [laugh] The best part is, collectively they cost less than the cheapest mount on any of my other optics. [rofl2][rofl2]

This was my first response. I own 3 Pinty's. Ergo, it's my most common optic. ROFL!!! I might have 3 Sig Romeo's when they were on mega sale 18 months or so ago. Maybe. I've got 2 for sure.

I actually had to do a headcount because I didn't know the answer.
I was surprised by the result because I had forgotten one of my purchases last summer most of which are sitting in a box still.
Primary Arms - 21 (of which 20 are the linked red dot above. Half still in bulk packaging)
Trijicon - 7
Nikon - 7
Aimpoint - 5
Eotech - 5

For some reason I thought I had more Sigs than I do but I only currently have two. I'm sure I'm missing others but yes, want a sub $100 red dot to toss on all the not hardcore guns? That'll do it. My favorite 22 has one.
Primary Arms on Bergara.jpg

Leupold on everything.
I'm down to two. A deltapoint and a twenty year old Mark 4 LRT that I have on a mk12. I don't think the value is there on their full size red dots in the slightest.
Their scopes are definitely still nice though. That being said there is far more competition against them than their used to be.

I'm down to two. A deltapoint and a twenty year old Mark 4 LRT that I have on a mk12. I don't think the value is there on their full size red dots in the slightest.
Their scopes are definitely still nice though. That being said there is far more competition against them than their used to be.

I am very old fashioned and I use scopes only, no red dots. Thank you for sharing your opinion on red dots, though, very helpful. In my case everything means all ugly sticks. ;)

Back
Top Bottom