• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Which one to sell?

Separate the twins is sinful. Must resist selling and save money for your built by cutting expenses.

Sent from my Tinfoil hat

Separate the twins is sinful. Must resist selling and save money for your built by cutting expenses.

Sent from my Tinfoil hat

I hate to say it but you might be right. I had my mind made up to sell one, but now I'm having a hard time deciding which and starting a for sale post. Uh oh....

I hate to say it but you might be right. I had my mind made up to sell one, but now I'm having a hard time deciding which and starting a for sale post. Uh oh....

DO IT, DO IT. I was staring at my safe the other day and saw that I had more guns then I could ever shoot so I decided to pare down the collection. I have let go some fairly rare pieces, but why do I need triplicates of the same model?

Chris

Selling your guns is a mortal sin. They should be sold by you wife in the event of your demise and even that might be considered a sacrilege :)

Keeping the pre-lock was my thought as well. But, the 629-6 is actually a limited edition Trail Boss and it's 1 of only 500 that were made in this configuration. Funny thing on this is I didn't even realize it until I bought it and did a little research. I don't think the shop selling it knew either as these have a higher selling point.

KEEP THEM BOTH!!!! You will regret selling them later.

DO IT, DO IT. I was staring at my safe the other day and saw that I had more guns then I could ever shoot so I decided to pare down the collection. I have let go some fairly rare pieces, but why do I need triplicates of the same model?

Chris

because...why not?

Back
Top Bottom