Which one of you did it?

Not a fan of Barbara’s Bush?

She was ok, but she was no Jackie O and SURE as hell no Melania...

That does remind me of an oooooold meme picture from the Bush/Clinton election. It was a cartoon of Hillary flashing her crotch at the rally audience and saying "No More Bush" (and of course cartoon Hillary had none). Today, this would induce vomit. Back then she was, if not attractive, not so bad, objectively speaking. That was obviously before any of us knew just how corrupt she is.

Last edited:
3rzpnu.jpg

3rzpwa.jpg

3rzpyz.jpg

Interesting how there wasn't a peep about the Trump road signs story on the news last night or this morning, not in the Globe, Herald, WHDH, WCVB etc. but The Sun Comical in Attleboro reported on a BLM mural being defaced all the way out in Springfield...

Screenshot 2020-09-22 111839.jpg

I would bet that is exactly how it was done, wheel speed sensor and a line of spray nozzles.

I'm going with big stencil as you can see the stencil drag marks downstream of the marking and the letters are all stencil-type.

Been thinking about the under-truck dot matrix printer for years. This would definitely be the time to build it.

My friend that’s a foreman at a moderate sized paving company in mass alerted me to this awesomeness yesterday. I guess two were at spots his company had just recently paved. Most of their guys have Trump stickers on their company trucks.....

He said that the state had called them up in a panic asking them to fix it! Black top looked just fine to them! If it weren’t for double standards....

Back
Top Bottom