• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Which one of you did it?

Can't wait until some looney tunes start protesting at the locations or perhaps begin claiming voter suppression...

I wonder what it would take to build a vehicle mounted "printer" that would print your message of choice on the pavement as you slowly drive over the spot... Should be pretty easy actually...
The paint should be left up, until after the election.

Then it can be removed after that cocksucker president Trump loses the election.

Thanks.

I find that word particularly offensive. I must be homophobic or something. I dunno.

If they got away with painting the highways, they sure as heck could pull off covering those damn " feel sick ? " signs on every highway with Trump 2020.

The paint should be left up, until after the election.

Then it can be removed after that cocksucker president Trump loses the election.

Thanks.

I think it has been well established that our President Trump prefers the gentler variety of sexual partner and he has shown PHENOMENALLY better taste in that department than the past nine presidents.

Back
Top Bottom