• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Which non-1911 frame 10mm?

awm

NES Member
Alright so I can get either a sig p220 10mm in the kryptec camo or an eaa witness limited.

I have quite a few EAA and love them and also have the 10 round mags so even though the EAA comes with 14 I have others that will fit.

P220 intrigues me but no clue on whether its worth the extra money than the EAA. I can get the EAA for around $1150. The P220 is gonna cost me closer to $1500.

Thoughts?

Also i still have 10mm handguns. This isnt going to be a personal defense gun or anything like that. More a range toy. I have:

Its kind of why i want to move away from the 1911 platform since I have 2 1911's already. I have kicked around the idea of a Dan Wesson Kodiak or even a Springfield Amory 1911 10mm TRP Operator but really looking for something else hence the EAA and P220.

Nothing against the Glocks just not looking for a run of the mill polymer pistol.

I have the Sig Legion in 10mm, so the P220. It’s hands down the best shooting 10mm pistol I own. It’s all steel and shoots like a dream. I have 5 or 6 other 10mm pistols and the Sig is by far the best. I do not own an EAA to give you a comparison. I have 10mm Glocks, Colts and Springfields and they are all second tier to the Legion.

Great- I had just talked myself out of spending $$ on a 220 in 10mm and I see these posts and now I want one again. Maybe I’ll have to take a trip to Littleton to see if they can help me out.

Cool that’s how I’ve been leaning. I want a legion I have a few dealers looking for one. Thing is no availability and gunbroker they are going $2k+

Great- I had just talked myself out of spending $$ on a 220 in 10mm and I see these posts and now I want one again. Maybe I’ll have to take a trip to Littleton to see if they can help me out.
If you find any in Littleton let me know!

Yea I want a legion but can settle for the kryptec hunter.

i have a p226 legion sao and awesome gun. $2200 for legion p220 10mm is insane at that point I’d get another Wilson or nighthawk but in 10mm. Want something other than 1911 frame but that much money I’d go either those brands and sell my kimber stainless raptor 10mm

Go with the tanfo, better balance, easy to work on , really nice trigger if you go with EGW sear/hammer replacements

Last edited:
Yea I like the 610 but I’m revolvered out I have a 929 jm 9mm, 357 S&W competitor, 44 s&w hunter, s&w 460xvr, s&w 500 , 357 colt python, Taurus raging judge.

Littleton has emperor scorpion and legion p220 10mm went with the scorpion.

Gonna try and pick it up tomorrow!

I have a Sig P220 Dark Elite 10mm SAO

Total Awesomeness

View attachment 440055
Beautiful gun! Yea was pissed they stopped production on those and the 2-tone black and stainless.

Im not a huge fan of the grey pvd finish on the legion. Love my 226 legion sao but the finish is uninspiring.

I hope the emperor scorpion looks as good in person as online otherwise I’ll go legion.

Beautiful gun! Yea was pissed they stopped production on those and the 2-tone black and stainless.

Im not a huge fan of the grey pvd finish on the legion. Love my 226 legion sao but the finish is uninspiring.

I hope the emperor scorpion looks as good in person as online otherwise I’ll go legion.

I also have a P226 and P229 SAO Legion with a Romeo1 on each

Love them both

I was debating between the 610 and P220 myself. This would be more of a woods gun than a range toy so reliability and function take precedence over fun factor.

So the EAA is the obvious choice. Are you trying to get us to talk you out of your ♥️♥️ firearm?
Hahaha man I’m a huge Eaa guy I just want to try something different but if the p220 doesn’t do it for me I’ll get the EAA or maybe both in the end.

Im just glad I stockpiled 10mm Ammo.

My EEAs. I have an affinity for long slides too.

E1kAU6X.jpg

b2XDzT1.jpg

i3vxejx.jpg

03ObVLx.jpg

Littleton has new delta elite! Was there today and saw it. Great gun probably never should have sold mine.

CZ 97B I’ve had 45acp. I like the 10mm conversion listed above. The czc 97bd in 10mm is awesome but custom shop gun last i saw was $2.5k-$3k?

So many great guns. Guy in front of me bought a cz kodiak. I told him if he didn’t buy it I was going to along with the 220 😂

Littleton has new delta elite! Was there today and saw it. Great gun probably never should have sold mine.

CZ 97B I’ve had 45acp. I like the 10mm conversion listed above. The czc 97bd in 10mm is awesome but custom shop gun last i saw was $2.5k-$3k?

So many great guns. Guy in front of me bought a cz kodiak. I told him if he didn’t buy it I was going to along with the 220 😂
I want an original in blued steel. I was temped to get a new version in SS. But...

Back
Top Bottom