Which non-1911 frame 10mm?

Glad you went with the P220. My P220 Elite is one of my top three favorites among the guns I own. They are built like a tank and great at absorbing the recoil from hot 10mm loads. I’ve also read in several places that the Kryptec camo finish on the hunter degraded badly on many of them. I have an Emperor Scorpion 1911 and their new FDE seems to be very robust.

P220 Elite.JPG

Glad you went with the P220. My P220 Elite is one of my top three favorites among the guns I own. They are built like a tank and great at absorbing the recoil from hot 10mm loads. I’ve also read in several places that the Kryptec camo finish on the hunter degraded badly on many of them. I have an Emperor Scorpion 1911 and their new FDE seems to be very robust.

View attachment 442286

Yea thats what scared me about the hunter kryptec camo finish. Literally people have been complaining its like a decal/sticker with no coat over it so it can just peel which is insane.

I would love to have the all black elite as someone posted above or that 2-tone. There is a mint 2-tone going now on gunbroker i may pick it up if it stays under $1500.

Yea thats what scared me about the hunter kryptec camo finish. Literally people have been complaining its like a decal/sticker with no coat over it so it can just peel which is insane.

I would love to have the all black elite as someone posted above or that 2-tone. There is a mint 2-tone going now on gunbroker i may pick it up if it stays under $1500.

I have the kryptek and the reverse two tone. There was a time I wanted all the color schemes but there were other guns that needed buying...the finish has held up well and I'm a little over 5,000 rounds in. Ive said it before in other threads but the only negative of the gun is the rear sight. I had to red loctite the set screw, otherwise it drifts itself out after 3 magazines.

I have the kryptek and the reverse two tone. There was a time I wanted all the color schemes but there were other guns that needed buying...the finish has held up well and I'm a little over 5,000 rounds in. Ive said it before in other threads but the only negative of the gun is the rear sight. I had to red loctite the set screw, otherwise it drifts itself out after 3 magazines.
Interesting about the Hunter sight. I’d not heard that. It was the one thing that I thought was an advantage of the Hunter over the Elite. I just couldn’t understand why Sig would put a fixed sight on a full frame 10mm, but if their adjustable doesn’t hold zero without Loctite that’s not particularly good either.

Back
Top Bottom