• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Which Manufacturers are in the New England Area?

I know S&W is in Springfield, Sig is in NH, Kahr is in Worcester, Ruger is in CT and NH. Are there any other local brands? I'm just curious.

Mass YHM, troy at least they where but I know they sub out manufacturing. My friend does rails at his work.
Along with TC products. Few other mass co. Savage, Auto Ord, NEF
NH H&K,Sig ,Samson
God knows how many popped up in the past few years. Seems like every machine shop makes ARs now?

Last edited:
Ruger HQ in CT
Ruger Semi Auto's in AZ
Ruger Revolvers and rifles in NH (not sure if ALL rifles go to NH)

The Charger Pistol goes to NH as it is basically a 10/22.

I have sent items to each.

Last edited:
i thought ruger left NH awhile ago and now resides in AZ?
Rugers corporate headquarters is in CT. They make revolvers in NH as well as castings for all kinds of manufacturers. They make semi-autos on AZ. It will be opening a new plant in NC.

Sadly Marlin is gone, the building remains. They have moved south as part of Remington's conglomerate with associated decline in QC.

Last edited:
ASC, Ammunition Storage Components, a magazine manufacturer is also in New Britain, CT

Didn't know Kahr was made in Worcester. Are they moving production to PA next year? It'd be nice to have a Worcester made gun. Do they have tours or a factory store?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

I think Ruger is headquarted in CT, manufactures in AZ and has a service center in NH.

They have investment casting and stock factories in Newport, NH.
Thompson Center Arms (owned by S&W) was in Rochester, NH.

H&R & New England Arms is in Gardner MA and maybe Worcester?

There are many smaller companies with manufacturer FFL's, and even some machine shops and plating outfits that don't make complete guns but work on them.

Century Arms International and Caspian are in VT.

The American Precision Museum in Windsor, VT has lots of equipment on display.

We have 3D printers, maybe I should register as a manufacturer!

Last edited:
They have investment casting and stock factories in Newport, NH.
Thompson Center Arms (owned by S&W) was in Rochester, NH.

H&R & New England Arms is in Gardner MA and maybe Worcester?

There are many smaller companies with manufacturer FFL's, and even some machine shops and plating outfits that don't make complete guns but work on them.

Century Arms International and Caspian are in VT.

The American Precision Museum in Windsor, VT has lots of equipment on display.

Pretty sure that is all in the other thread...

Back
Top Bottom