• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Which Lawyer?

Hello All:

I want to get my restrictions lifted. I've seen all the threads listing all the good firearms lawyers in Mass.

I've never once seen a post where someone actually said "Attorney XXXX actually helped me get my restrictions lifted. Call him (her)."

Why is that? Is it somehow bad, like identifying Mass friendly internet ammo sellers?

Just trying to figure out who can actually help me.

Any insights would be appreciated.

Thanks

Tom

A favorable outcome with any MA firearms attorney, is essentially a crapshoot. You may however, have a better chance with the ones who are mentioned more frequently. See if Comm2A can recommend one. They are more familiar with the good ones.

Why is that? Is it somehow bad, like identifying Mass friendly internet ammo sellers?
It's because it generally doesn't happen. There are several competent attorneys (Langer, Guida, MacNutt and Trask come to mind) who handle this sort of thing. The problem is that every one of them will tell you "I will take your fee and give it my best effort, but the chances of getting judge to give an ordinary citizen an unrestricted LTC over the objections of a dedicated LE professional is pretty close to zero".

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom