• Sig p365

Votes: 35 74.5%
  • Glock 26 gen 4

Votes: 12 25.5%
  • XDS 9mm

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Which one is the superior sidearm in terms of durability, functionality, and combat effectiveness?

Attachments

• 3F9A6669-84AF-43F4-A20A-51C0CB54B2FD.jpeg
    3F9A6669-84AF-43F4-A20A-51C0CB54B2FD.jpeg
    675.6 KB · Views: 27
Which one is the superior sidearm in terms of durability, functionality, and combat effectiveness?
If you rate them solely on these categories, the glock 26 is the only choice. As a carry gun, the p365 is a little more concealable but it is certainly not as durable, functional, or combat effective as a g26. I carry a p365 with a wilson grip module and flat face trigger when I need absolute concealment, but otherwise I still go g19 or g26 because I can carry standard cap mags.

Springfield Armory can go f*** themselves. Their guns suck donkey and they suck as a company too.

I’m surprised to see the P365 taking it by such a large margin. I thought the Glock would be getting more votes.

while the others come and go in the "latest, greatest" race, the glock has remained the constant. the others follow behind it, like the greyhounds chasing the damn mechanical rabbit. very few changes over the years, basically cosmetic. the challengers have never gotten over the bar that glock set so high.

I have the G26 and a 365. The 365 wins hands down. It's smaller and thinner then the G26 and weighs less. At least when holding both at the same time. The 365 is my carry gun.

I have the G26 and a 365. The 365 wins hands down. It's smaller and thinner then the G26 and weighs less. At least when holding both at the same time. The 365 is my carry gun.

wrong question again, it is not about superiority.
i tried them all, actually, and like p365, like many others do, but you need to try them all yourself.

I have both a g26 and XDM subcompact (.45) - bought years apart for different reasons. A friends 365 I handled was nice and can certainly see why people choose it for daily cc as it is thin and easy to carry at a similar round count. For me, it’s too thin and I rather have the thicker grip but always look at a 365 as something I will grab eventually. Try before you buy or plan to buy all three over time. You would not be the first to have 11 different carry options but really only use 2 of them 99% of the time.

For durability- I would have to go with a G26 and probably a gen3.

I have both a g26 and XDM subcompact (.45) - bought years apart for different reasons. A friends 365 I handled was nice and can certainly see why people choose it for daily cc as it is thin and easy to carry at a similar round count. For me, it’s too thin and I rather have the thicker grip but always look at a 365 as something I will grab eventually. Try before you buy or plan to buy all three over time. You would not be the first to have 11 different carry options but really only use 2 of them 99% of the time.
I have them all :)

wrong question again, it is not about superiority.
i tried them all, actually, and like p365, like many others do, but you need to try them all yourself.
I have them all, I prefer the handling and grip of the P365 but often think this cant be this light and small and as robust as the Glock 26

I had a Sig 365. Didn't like the grip (for me, but my son loves it...).

Just picked up a Canik Elite 9mm subcompact. Check it out. The best striker fired trigger I've ever felt. Very comfortable to grip. And a freaking laser beam.

IMHO the Canik blows away any Glock I've ever shot. Not even close.

IMHO the Canik blows away any Glock I've ever shot. Not even close.
Canik is a peculiar brand. It is definitely usable, but really has a 0 wow factor. Like, I tried it, it was ok-ish, but as of actually to buy it - meh.

I’m surprised to see the P365 taking it by such a large margin. I thought the Glock would be getting more votes.
I think if your poll was free state only the margin wouldn't be quite the same. NES has a lot of MA folks who follow the list and either can't or won't put in the comparatively little work needed to get an "offlist" gun like a Glock. Since there's a handy-dandy MA Compliant P365, those types will buy that instead and vote P365 despite probably never having handled or shot a G26.

I have found the G26 to be surprisingly accurate.

Glock wins.

Durability and functionality are all equal but combat effectiveness goes to the Glock if you shove an extended mag in it.

Lol, the fact that most people on here cant own a g26 is why the sig is winning.

G26 is hands down superior in the categories listed in the OP.

Lol, the fact that most people on here cant own a g26 is why the sig is winning.

G26 is hands down superior in the categories listed in the OP.

Ha, I don’t think people actually read those categories. I think they just picked their carry preference.

Now, I have no idea why someone would actually take a sub-compact into “combat”, but I suppose the G26 is most “combat effective” since you can throw in a longer mag with a grip spacer to make a G26X sort of gun.

Back
Top Bottom