• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Which Free State would you move to?

Jose, I think you need a Webley to go with that saddle!

Yoiks!!!
I used to think that carrying on horse back would be a good idea until I fell off a couple of months ago. I wasn't carrying then, but the way I hit the ground would have been a hell of a lot more painful had a gun been on my waist.

General trail riding might be OK to ccw. But jumping/hunting.....not so much.

Or life outside New England could rejuvenate you.

Quite probable. I'm too old to risk it, though. I need familiar things. What if I move to Wyoming and hate the place and the people, and they hate me? This will be my last stand. There'll be no third act for me.

Quite probable. I'm too old to risk it, though. I need familiar things. What if I move to Wyoming and hate the place and the people, and they hate me? This will be my last stand. There'll be no third act for me.

Wyoming is pretty extreme as change goes from New England.

I guarantee you that if you see the rural country of central Virginia, it will seem very familiar to you (green pastures, tree covered mountains, etc). However, the climate is much milder in winter and you will be the host of southern hospitality.

Back
Top Bottom