• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Where were you guys last night?

basscatfrank

NES Member
I couldn't sleep last night so I turned on the radio and was lucky enough to catch John Rosenthal's latest misinformation campaign on WBZ. It was absolutley maddening. Between his spin, the callers who would say "I'm a gun owner and I agree with you", and Dan Rea's obvious bias, my blood pressure must have risen dramatically. I kept waiting for someone from here, who would be much more familiar with Mass guns laws than I, would call and set him straight. When I saw that wasn't happening I picked up the phone but I was too late.

Particularly galling was Dan Rea, who calls himself a conservative, yet kept wondering why anyone would need a firearm that held more than 13 rounds, which is the number he assigned as to what law enforcement carries. Couple that with Rosenthal's "high volume ammuntion clips" for handguns and his incessant talk of "private dealer" sales at gun shows and you have a pile of liberal vomit.

It was disgusting. Another of their big disinformation points were the "cop killer" bullets and how they are designed to penetrate the body armor worn. They want them banned.

There needed to be an opposing view in the studio to spell out the reality of gun ownership and ammunition. I've concluded that Dan is a Fudd.

I would have changed the station, unless of course I was being forced to listen to it.

It was disgusting. Another of their big disinformation points were the "cop killer" bullets and how they are designed to penetrate the body armor worn. They want them banned.

There needed to be an opposing view in the studio to spell out the reality of gun ownership and ammunition. I've concluded that Dan is a Fudd.

Thanks. I forgot that one. They couldn't even get that right. The cop killer rounds they discussed were hollow points, no mention was made of teflon coated rounds. BTW, hollow points were another thing Dan Rea said no one needs.

Thanks. I forgot that one. They couldn't even get that right. The cop killer rounds they discussed were hollow points, no mention was made of teflon coated rounds. BTW, hollow points were another thing Dan Rea said no one needs.

I sent him an email this morning trying to correct his view on the hollow point bullet. Probably fell on deaf ears.

Hit em in the pocket book.

Call every advertiser they have, and tell them that you used to buy whatever their product was, but due to the lies, misinformation and general disregard for your constitutionally guaranteed right shown by the people on the station, you will never spend a dime on anyone who advertises on them again.

Shouldn't GOAL be on a program like that? I'm sure no lib wants an informed gun owner countering their made up "facts" though. Misinformation and made up crap is how libs operate regardless of topic. I deal with them at work all the time.

This is why we need the Fairness Doctrine. [grenade]

Shouldn't GOAL be on a program like that?

I bet dollars to doughnuts GOAL has often tried to get on these programs, but the liberal media in this state defaults to douchebags like Rosenthal.

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom