Where to try Glock 19 near Boston?

I'm finally getting around to having some free time and I wanted to give the Glock 19 a try before I potentially buy it as my first gun. I'm considering just going to 4 Seasons and picking it up, but I figured I'd try to give it a shooting first.

It seems a lot of the places mentioned to rent guns are pretty far from here and I haven't seen a member shoot advertised in a little while. Anyway, if anyone has suggestions let me know. Also, if anyone would be willing to meet up, I can supply ammo for the gun and pizza for their time.

north/south/west of boston? I have a G17 you could try if you are south of boston, but it would have to be this week, as I leave town next Sunday.

I know American Firearms School in North Attleboro has them for rental. It's not really close to Boston, but then again, neither is Four Seasons.

Thanks for all the offers everyone, it looks like I found a member here who has offered to let me try theirs. Hopefully I'll be picking up my first gun soon and will get a chance to shoot with some of you all.

Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom