Where To Shoot My Machine Gun?

I don't know man, if I had $25,000 (probably more now) I would love to pick up a tranny John Norrell FA 10/22 trigger pack.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qs7dN3ZGcI8

For 25 grand I think you’d be better off saving up and getting a seer or an M-16 running it in .22… When I first got my seer I was all stoked about the 22 kit I’ve only ever used it once… It was a workaround so I could fire it at our indoor range because the only range that in the bylaws specifically didn’t say no machine guns. And it lasted all five minutes before they were having a conniption… Which is ridiculous because it’s not like I was shooting up the floor and ceilings or it does any more damage than a semi. Fudd club… So in aclosed meeting they change the bylaws

I have the Ruger KAC556S. You can get those for 10 grand. Way more fun than a 22..

Wow that surprises me. He must have three or 400 when I went there. Had a whole keychain of HK sears.
I bought my MAC11/9 from Greg and he had a huge collection. He was open to selling almost anything he owed personally. He had a converted belt fed HK-91 that was a beautiful machine gun.

I grabbed my Ruger, and HK sear with HK91 and a registered 9mm uzi bolt with host. For him servers years back.. All at a fair price… It offers a lot more peace of mind then when I bought my Triassic from a random stranger on subgins.com

Dude, Westwood

No sh*t, that is great. I am a member there, didnt know.
Just saw this, one of the original NES car shoots happened there. Full auto, MA Deuce and a Chevy suburban at 100 yards. One Eyed Jack brought a bunch of cool toys, just needed to feed em. Fixxah took this pic for me, love the multiple pieces of brass in the air.

Attachments

• 70955579-DC95-4852-B909-BA06D02A360C.jpeg
    70955579-DC95-4852-B909-BA06D02A360C.jpeg
    57.3 KB · Views: 47
Just saw this, one of the original NES car shoots happened there. Full auto, MA Deuce and a Chevy suburban at 100 yards. One Eyed Jack brought a bunch of cool toys, just needed to feed em. Fixxah took this pic for me, love the multiple pieces of brass in the air.
Awesome!

For 25 grand I think you’d be better off saving up and getting a seer or an M-16 running it in .22… When I first got my seer I was all stoked about the 22 kit I’ve only ever used it once… It was a workaround so I could fire it at our indoor range because the only range that in the bylaws specifically didn’t say no machine guns. And it lasted all five minutes before they were having a conniption… Which is ridiculous because it’s not like I was shooting up the floor and ceilings or it does any more damage than a semi. Fudd club… So in aclosed meeting they change the bylaws

I have the Ruger KAC556S. You can get those for 10 grand. Way more fun than a 22..
We had several back in the 80's into the 90's. Getting the magazines was a pain. They just never ran that great but rarely shot as our range did not accommodate center fire rifle. Traded in for Colt Ar15's.

They would have been great it that took AR magazines.

Wow that surprises me. He must have three or 400 when I went there. Had a whole keychain of HK sears.

Maybe he did/does but where are they marketed? I called him a few years ago and he said he had nothing for sale. Hmmmph

To keep it simple, the ones that use pistol ammo are "Subguns". Jack.

Exactly…
Model doesn’t really determine it
M16 for example could be a Machinegun as well as being a subgun…
A MAC is a subgun but they sell rifle uppers for them so it could be called a machine gun while not being a subgun.

Jacks trying to make it simple for you. I just try to complicated it for you a little bit.😆

And there’s always my place… Just need to stand up and paint them

I don’t think you said what you owned. If it’s a sub gun shooting my dual Texas star, Polish plate rack, and dueling tree are a blast… ...
682x9s.jpg

Also IMO, all .22lr machine guns setups are lame unless your starting your young child shooting FA.
CfqLBFXWEAAqI6N

I once had Winchester mod. 63 .22lr that had the firing pin stuck in the bolt from rust or crap. Full auto fun on the cheap. I just left it that way. Jack.
rs-146880-8bf4925437182117029aea966cda071edecebea5.jpg

To keep it simple, the ones that use pistol ammo are "Subguns". Jack.
Correct but a "machine gun" is a belt fed weapon, M16/M4, AK are full auto rifles if they have full auto in selector switch. M16 A2's have 3rd burst, A1's had full auto. MP5, etc. are a subguns because they fire pistol rounds. M249/M60/M240B are "machine guns"

Correct but a "machine gun" is a belt fed weapon, M16/M4, AK are full auto rifles if they have full auto in selector switch. M16 A2's have 3rd burst, A1's had full auto. MP5, etc. are a subguns because they fire pistol rounds. M249/M60/M240B are "machine guns"
If you knew the person who you are trying to explain this to, you would stop. Haha, One eyed Jack knows a thing or two about this subject. As as he already stated, per the ATF they are all just, machine guns.

If you knew the person who you are trying to explain this to, you would stop. Haha, One eyed Jack knows a thing or two about this subject. As as he already stated, per the ATF they are all just, machine guns.
I know who Jack is and not trying to explain anything to him. I am referring to the poster who started this thread because you can't fire a "machine gun" at Harvard but you can fire a SMG or full auto AR/AK type weapon there. :cool:

I know who Jack is and not trying to explain anything to him. I am referring to the poster who started this thread because you can't fire a "machine gun" at Harvard but you can fire a SMG or full auto AR/AK type weapon there. :cool:

Where does it say you can't fire a belt fed gun at Harvard?

The military definition of machinegun is not the same as the ATF definition and if belt fed guns are not allowed at Harvard, it's news to me.

The offer still open you can come to my place and shoot. Look at my first post I went through the same bullshit. A stranger is just a friend you haven’t met yet

The funny thing is I bought my first machinegun before I even had my license… And then I couldn’t find somewhere to shoot when I finally got through the process. Prepare yourself for years of waiting

The military definition of machinegun is not the same as the ATF definition and if belt fed guns are not allowed at Harvard, it's news to me.
Next it’ll be you can’t use a destructive device. It’s retarded definition by any standard..

Don’t get involved in shit like the grenade fuse fiasco of 2016. I’m so glad I didn’t have $400…..

I ended up joining HSC in January. My form 4 check for my first machine gun was cashed three or so week ago, so hopefully I will have that in hand before the end of the year.
just do not shoot it at the 100yds range as some other geniuses do, as half of rounds will go over the berm...

Back
Top Bottom