Where to shoot in North Conway NH area

Have property there and was wondering where to folks in the area go to do a bit of shooting (handgun and rifle). I know there is a club in the area, but I am already member in two Mass clubs and would rather not join a third especially since I am not in the area that often, maybe one a month.

Caroll County F & G in Madison close to rt16. Its only $40 a year with no work requirement BS. 4 hour safety meeting required to attend.
Nice low key range. Empty midweek mornings.

Caroll County F & G in Madison close to rt16. Its only $40 a year with no work requirement BS. 4 hour safety meeting required to attend.
Nice low key range. Empty midweek mornings.

Agree on Madison club. Nice facility, just a little far for me.

I found Northern York County Rod and Gun 10 minutes from me.

There is another recent thread on places to shoot in the white mountains. I posted some rumored places.

I am resurrecting this thread in the hopes of getting some intel on local places to shoot in North Conway area other than the local club. Would prefer to go into the woods if possible. I know a few places, as noted above, but have not shot at them before. Not sure if you can still shoot over in Fryeburg off 113 near the airport -- used to be a general public shooting field over there but not sure if it's still active. Would appreciate a PM if anyone can help. I'll be super discreet about it.

I am resurrecting this thread in the hopes of getting some intel on local places to shoot in North Conway area other than the local club. Would prefer to go into the woods if possible. I know a few places, as noted above, but have not shot at them before. Not sure if you can still shoot over in Fryeburg off 113 near the airport -- used to be a general public shooting field over there but not sure if it's still active. Would appreciate a PM if anyone can help. I'll be super discreet about it.
The Fryeburg range is still active, but there is supposed to be a range officer on duty in order to shoot legally. It's on the state website.

Back
Top Bottom